NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: Undercover Tourist’s “Winter Wonderland” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia (void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of InsiderGuide, LLC dba Undercover Tourist (“Sponsor”), Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”), Gleam, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. “Others”, as referenced herein, shall include: Gleam, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. PRIZE (DEFINED BELOW) DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE, GROUND TRANSPORTATION OR PARKING FEES. TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE DESTINATION IS AT THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND COST OF THE WINNER.
- Sponsor: InsiderGuide, LLC dba Undercover Tourist, 642 Carswell Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117.
- Timing: Sweepstakes begins on Nov. 29, 2020, at 11 a.m. CST and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on – Dec. 20, 2020, (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter The Sweepstakes: Go to https://www.undercovertourist.com/sweepstakes/ (the “Website”) and follow the instructions. Some optional entry options require you to have a Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook account. If you do not have one, you must create one. After you have successfully created your required account, follow the instructions on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes.
In order to be eligible as a potential winner, an entrant must provide a valid email address. For additional entries, an entrant can do one or all of the following (each action receives one additional entry). Maximum number of total entries per entrant may not exceed twenty (20) entries:
A Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UndercoverTourist/
B View this post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UndercoverTourist/posts/3835707386442240
C Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ThemeParkFrog
D Retweet this tweet: https://twitter.com/ThemeParkFrog/status/1334164152047300615
E Visit our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/undercovertourist
F View this photo on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/p/CITQbgBF4ZR/
G Visit us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/themeparkfrog/
H Opt-in to the Undercover Tourist Newsletter
I Download our Orlando Wait Times App in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disney-world-maps-wait-times-touring-plans-free/id385303379
J Refer-A-Friend – send a promotional Sweepstakes email from Undercover Tourist to another valid email address(es) (up to 10 entries)
K Visit us on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/themeparkfrog/
L Visit our blog at https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/
M Make a comment on this blog post at https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/universal-orlando-holidays/
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive a three (3) night stay in one room (quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) plus four (4) 3-Park 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Blackout dates may apply and reservations are subject to availability. Any additional upgrades, additional nights, or other add-ons will be the responsibility of the winner. The Fair Market Value of the Prize is Two Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Eight and 0/100 Dollars, $2,278.00). Prize must be redeemed by December 31, 2021 or the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than the above stated number of guests or no guests, the Prize will be awarded to winner and each participating guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. If the winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult, who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age, in order to check in to the hotel. Minor traveling companions, if any, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, transportation, insurance, meals, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE, GROUND TRANSPORTATION OR PARKING FEES. TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE DESTINATION IS AT THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND COST OF THE WINNER.
In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
All parts of the prize selected are subject to availability and blockout dates, and subject to change without written notice or warning. Should an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics and the spread of infectious diseases, including without limitation COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), and any related governmental or judicial actions, including but not limited to travel restrictions, taken in connection with, or as a response to, any such event, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a party, whether or not existing, known, foreseen or foreseeable at the time this Sweepstakes occurs, render the redemption or fulfilment of some or all of the prize delayed, hindered, adversely affected, impracticable, or impossible, Universal Orlando Resort in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to evaluate and make modifications to the redemption and fulfilment processes and timelines for any prize or portion of a prize that Universal Orlando Resort is responsible for, which may include but is not limited to providing additional time for redemption and/ or fulfilment. Should the prize become unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Random Drawing: One (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 21, 2020, from among all eligible entries received in the Promotion by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. The odds of winning are determined by the total number of valid entries.
- Winner Notification. Potential winner will be notified after the random drawing has occurred by the email provided upon entering. Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) along with a 1099 form (the “Prize Acceptance Documents”) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within two (2) business days after selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
- Redemption Details: Upon receipt of signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, the verified Winner will receive the prize certificates with instructions to contact a representative of Universal Orlando to redeem the Prize. The Universal Orlando representative will assist the Winner in making the necessary reservations.
- Publicity Rights: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
- Release: By acceptance of a Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Universal Orlando & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize-related activity.
- Dispute Resolution: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- General: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules or in the Pinterest Terms. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country and where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 31, 2020 to: “Extend Your Summer Break Sweepstakes” Winners List, 301 Camp Craft Rd., Suite 250, West Lake Hills, TX 78746.
Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort is a prize supplier only in this Sweepstakes; is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes; and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in any portion of the prize involving Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
This Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Gleam, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. All actions relating to the opening and administration of Gleam, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter membership accounts are solely in Gleam, Facebook, Instagram’s, Pinterest’s and Twitter’s, and not Sponsor’s, discretion and determination.
These Official Rules may not be republished or reprinted in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Undercover Tourist.
Copyright 2020 Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.