This rate is non-refundable.
Nightly Avg From
This Caribbean-style resort and spa features luxurious apartment-style accommodation, and is only a short distance from Walt Disney World® Resort and minutes from other popular Orlando attractions, including Walt Disney World® Resort and SeaWorld® Orlando. Family-friendly activities, fabulous shopping and a variety of leisure activities are all located in close proximity to the hotel!
General Resort Info:
In Each Room:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./10:00 a.m.
- 440 guest rooms
- 3 floors in main building
- Buildings offer exterior corridors
- Pets not allowed (service animals allowed)
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Individual climate control
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen - refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher, cookware, silverware and serving dishes
- Dining area
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Dining at Bahama Bay Resort by Wyndham Vacations Rentals:
- 2 Table service restaurants - Tradewinds Restaurant at Bahama Bay Resort, Mambo's Bag and Grill
- Pool Bar - Mambo's Bar and Grill
- Lounges - Mambo's Bar and Grill
- Pizza Delivery
Recreation at Bahama Bay Resort by Wyndham Vacations Rentals:
- 4 Heated pools
- Hot tubs
- Children's pool and splash pad
- Cenote Day Spa
- Fitness center
- Nature trails
- Pool tables, foosball and other games
- Fishing dock
- Sporting facilities - tennis, basketball and beach volleyball
- Video game arcade
- Children's activities
- Complimentary self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Meeting room
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Create An Account
In order to save your favorite items, you'll need to create an account.
Already have one? Sign in.
An Undercover Tourist account allows you to:
Join The Frog Family
- Download E-Tickets (where available).
- Track your order.
- View your entire order history.
- Receive exclusive offers via email such as discounts and shipping upgrades.
Planning an upcoming vacation?
Error. Please try again.
Nope, I'm not going on a trip.