Enjoy the beauty, charm and romance of an escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Here, perfectly appointed rooms and suites welcome you home each day. Tasty outdoor cafes and a serene harbor invite you to explore the colorful piazza. A short stroll from the harbor, three amazing pools offer every level of relaxation. A soothing spa promises blissful renewal. Every day and night, stylish lounges let you unwind and incredible restaurants treat you with deliciously delightful culinary tours of Italy. This is truly la dolce vita — the sweet life. Staying with Universal is the best way to experience all the destination has to offer.
Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS:
OTHER EXCITING BENEFITS:
- Enjoy free* Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure, including your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. That's a value of $129** per person, per day. (Valid theme park admission required. Not Valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay.)
- Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the parks open (Valid theme park admission required. Select attractions).
- Free Water Taxis and Shuttles so it’s always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
- Resort-Wide charging privileges with your room key card.
- Free delivery of merchandise purchased throughout Universal Orlando Resort to your hotel
- Complimentary club-to-club access^ to select Universal CityWalk live entertainment venues for the length of your stay (age restrictions apply).
- Priority Seating at many restaurants throughout Universal Orlando.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at Universalorlando.com/safetyinfo.
For more information about Universal Orlando reopening read here.
Face coverings and temperature checks will be required for all guests. For important safety information at Universal Orlando Resort, please click here.
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines. Visitors should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting our destination.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights ©JKR. (s20)
*Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando, and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
†Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the HogwartsTM Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
**Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99.
^Valid for registered Universal hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in GolfTM. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Portofino Bay Hotel TM & © 2020 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Bus stops are located on the first floor near valet parking and run every 30 minutes.
Water Taxi is located on the first floor outside the lobby and runs every 15 minutes.
- Check-in/Check-out - 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 750 guest rooms including 45 suites
- Full-service business center
- ATM/cash machine on-site
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- Non-smoking property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Car rental on-site
- Tours/sightseeing desk
- Universal Orlando™ Attraction Ticket Center
Activities/Recreation at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV with HD channels
- iHome clock radio with iPod docking station
- Coffee maker featuring Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Separate bath and vanity area with two separate sinks
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Three telephones with voicemail – bedside, desk, and bathroom
- 24-hour room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary turndown service (upon request)
- Climate control in rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available†
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day (plus tax). Only one rollaway is permitted per room
- Three themed swimming pools, Beach Pool with a waterslide, Villa Pool, and the secluded Hillside Pool
- Complimentary fitness center
- Mandara Spa® offers massages, facials and more (fees apply)
- Nightly Musica della Notte - A musical celebration capturing the romance and charm of Italy (weather permitting)
- Game room
- Bocce ball courts
- 4 Gift and retail shops
- Jogging & walking paths
- Golf Universal Orlando™
- Dive-in movies
Dining at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando:
- 5 Restaurants, 2 Bars, 2 Cafés
- Mama Della’s Ristorante™ – Enjoy traditional Italian specialties while strolling musicians serenade you tableside
- Bice Ristorante – An exquisite culinary voyage right to the heart of Italy
- Trattoria del Porto™ – The festivals celebrated in the Italian countryside create the background for diverse regional cuisine, delicious antipasti and tempting desserts
- Sal’s Market Deli – Enjoy a sensational assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, antipasto, fresh fruit, salads and brick oven pizzas
- The Thristy Fish™ – A friendly harborside Italian wine bar Bar American – Serving specialty drinks and Italy’s treasured Grappas
- Splendido Bar & Grill – Casual poolside eatery serving burgers and light specialties
- Starbucks® – Features the exquisite Starbucks Reserve® coffees
- Guests can take advantage of the hotel dining shuttle which provides free transportation
- Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas
Front Desk Services:
- A self-parking fee will be charged per night for overnight hotel guests ($27 plus tax)
- A valet parking fee will be charged per night should a guest choose to valet ($36 plus tax)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage/baggage storage
- Full-service concierge
- Bell staff/porter
- Resort Kids’ Camp - a supervised children’s activity center (fees apply) (hours may vary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry Services (fees apply)
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)
- Pets are allowed at an additional fee per night
†Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room