The coolest hotel on the planet. Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock ‘n’ roll royalty with impeccable surroundings, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Supremely talented chefs offer culinary nirvana from a famed steakhouse to delicious American classic cuisine. The sweeping California mission-style design — inspired by classic rock music — welcomes you to escape to a sensational world with a palm-lined swimming pool featuring underwater music, incredible rock memorabilia and exceptional entertainment — including famous names live in concert.
Staying with Universal is the best way to experience all the destination has to offer.
Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS:
OTHER EXCITING BENEFITS:
- Enjoy free* Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure, including your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. That's a value of $129** per person, per day. (Valid theme park admission required. Not Valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay.)
- Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the parks open (Valid theme park admission required. Select attractions).
- Free Water Taxis and Shuttles so it’s always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
- Resort-Wide charging privileges with your room key card.
- Free delivery of merchandise purchased throughout Universal Orlando Resort to your hotel
- Complimentary club-to-club access^ to select Universal CityWalk live entertainment venues for the length of your stay (age restrictions apply).
- Priority Seating at many restaurants throughout Universal Orlando.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights ©JKR. (s20)
*Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando, and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
†Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the HogwartsTM Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
**Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99.
^Valid for registered Universal hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in GolfTM. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Hard Rock Hotel® Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
- Check-in/Check-out - 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 650 guest rooms including 29 suites
- Full-service business center
- ATM/cash machine on-site
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- Non-smoking property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Car rental on-site
- Tours/sightseeing desk
- Universal Orlando™ Attraction Ticket Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV with HD channels
- iHome clock radio with iPod docking station
- Coffee maker featuring Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Separate bath and vanity area
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Telephone with voicemail
- 24-hour room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary turndown service (upon request)
- Climate control in rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available(fees apply)†
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day (plus tax). Only one rollaway is permitted per room.
Activities/Recreation at Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando:
Dining at Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando:
- 12,000 sq. ft. sand beach pool with underwater music and waterslide
- Sand volleyball court
- 2 hot tubs
- Complimentary access to body rock ® fitness center
- Velvet Sessions - Rock ‘n’ roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of each month (excluding November and December) featuring a live concert from legendary rock bands (fees apply, must be 21+)
- Game room
- Priceless collection of rock n’ roll memorabilia Hard Rock ® Rock Shop
- Jogging & walking paths
- Golf Universal Orlando™
- Dive-in movies
- 3 Restaurants, 1 Bar, 1 Grab and Go
- The Palm Restaurant – Famed New York steakhouse specializing in American fare and Italian specialties
- The Kitchen – A variety of tantalizing cuisines with a rock ‘n’ roll attitude
- Velvet Bar – Orlando’s coolest spot for cocktails and conversation
- BeachClub – A poolside bar and grill serving entrées, snacks and refreshing cocktails
- Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace – An ice cream parlor serving award-winning ice cream, sorbets, frozen yogurts and Starbucks® Coffee
- Guests can take advantage of the hotel dining shuttle which provides free transportation to and from Universal Orlando™ on-site hotel restaurants.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas
- A self-parking fee will be charged per night for overnight hotel guests ($27 plus tax).
- A valet parking fee will be charged per night should a guest choose to valet ($36 plus tax).
Front Desk Services:
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage/baggage storage
- Full-service concierge
- Bell staff/porter
- Resort Kids’ Camp - a supervised children’s activity center (fees apply) (hours may vary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry services (fees apply)
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)
- Pets are allowed at an additional fee per night
†Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.