This rate is non-refundable.
Nightly Avg From
The attractive hotel Drury Inn & Suites Orlando enjoys a strategic location in the centre of the city. It is surrounded by a plethora of restaurants, and famous attractions such as Universal Studios, Blue Man Group, Islands of Adventure, the Orange County Convention Center, The Pointe Orlando shopping mall, Wet ‘n Wild Waterpark or the Holy Land Experience are only a few minutes away.
The appealing hotel offers comfortable, welcoming rooms with a friendly atmosphere. They are well-appointed and features include free WIFI, flat-screen LCD TV and microwave. Business guests will appreciate the 24-hour business centre and the meeting facilities. Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness centre or just lounge by the outdoor pool. Additional services and amenities include a free hot breakfast as well as a free in-room coffee service. This hotel is a great choice both for business travellers and leisure guests.
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Non-smoking area
- Smoking area
- Children playground
- Outdoor freshwater pool: 1
- Sun loungers
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- Lift access
- Sun terrace
- Wired Internet
- Car park
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Disability-friendly rooms: 12
- Double rooms: 140
- Number of floors (main building): 8
- Single rooms: 49
- Suites: 37
- Total number of rooms: 237
- Year of construction: 2012
- Year of most recent renovation: 2012
- Connecting rooms
- Breakfast buffet
- Buffet dinner
× Not Available
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Create An Account
In order to save your favorite items, you'll need to create an account.
Already have one? Sign in.
An Undercover Tourist account allows you to:
Join The Frog Family
- Download E-Tickets (where available).
- Track your order.
- View your entire order history.
- Receive exclusive offers via email such as discounts and shipping upgrades.
Planning an upcoming vacation?
Error. Please try again.
Nope, I'm not going on a trip.