Enjoy the comforts of home in upscale, fully equipped villas near SeaWorld. Let the tadpoles splash away in its many pools. What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 1.3miDiscovery Cove®
- 1.7miSeaWorld® Orlando
- 5.4miUniversal Orlando Resort
- 6.8miWalt Disney World® Resort
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for Marriott Harbour Lake*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Central location between theme parks with SeaWorld® Orlando located 5 minutes away, and Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort™ 15 minutes away
- Resort offers 1- and 2-bedroom villas with 800-1074 square feet that are capable of fitting up to eight guests
- Villas come with full kitchens and home necessities, including laundry detergent, dish soap, paper towels and other home supplies
- Resort offers on-site laundry facilities; some units come with in-room laundry appliances
- No resort fees; free parking and Wi-Fi available
- Key Lime Greens, an on-site miniature golf course spreading out over 22,000 square feet
- Multiple pools, hot tubs and water playgrounds, including the pirate-themed Shipwreck Landing, which features a pirate ship playground
- Located adjacent to Lake Willis
Keep in Mind
- Resort does not offer shuttle services
- Resort has limited on-site dining options and does not offer room service
- With exception of 2-bedroom villas, hotel does not offer rooms with double beds
- Standard rooms and 1-bedroom villas come with king size bed and sofa bed
- Children must be 42” or taller to ride the biggest water slides
- Cribs are not permitted in any rooms
- On-site restaurant, The Patio Bar and Grill, closes during inclement weather
- A Marriott Vacation Club property
- Resort is a Category 7 Marriott Rewards property
- Serves as the de facto convention center for Osceola County
Frog Family Tips
- For the quietest rooms, ask to be put in Buildings 30 or 31 or to be put on one of the higher floors of the main building
- Ask about being put in a room with a view - some rooms have a view of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks at EPCOT®
- To best take advantage of exploring the property, request for a room on the ground floor
- Request to be put in a “lake view” or “pool view” room to get the best views
- Families with transportation, seeking a relaxed atmosphere with on-site entertainment and fun
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Marriott Harbour Lake Information
- Situated in Orlando's SeaWorld - Convention Center neighborhood, the resort is close to SeaWorld® Orlando. Also nearby are Orange County Convention Center and Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave. The resort offers a pirate-themed activity program, including miniature golf and a pirate ship pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the café and bar, and dine in the restaurant. Wireless Internet access is available and guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services!
Marriott Harbour Lake AmenitiesGeneral Room Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./10:00 a.m.
- 900 guest rooms and villas
- 6 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Non-smoking property
- Exterior corridors
- Pets not allowed (service animals allowed)
- Fully equipped kitchen (villas) - conventional oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, pots, pans, serving dishes, refrigerator with icemaker, silveware, stove and toaster
- Kitchenette (guestrooms)
- Utility room with washer and dryer (villas)
- Separate living room area (villas)
- Dining area (villas)
- In-room safe
- Wireless internet acess
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV
- Free newspaper
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Iron/ironing board
- 1 Quick service restaurant - The Outpost
- 1 Table service restaurant - The Patio Bar and Grill
- Fitness center
- 2 pools - Shipwreck Landing Pool, Florida Falls
- Miniature golf
- Sport Court
- Table tennis
- Volleyball court
- Campfire and S'mores
- Family karaoke
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Picnic area
- Beauty shop nearby
- Concierge desk
- Game room
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Video games
- Vending machines
- Copy & fax service
- Overnight delivery/pickup
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...