Up To 365 Days
Where To Stay In Orlando
When planning your theme park vacation, there is no shortage of options for where to stay in Orlando. With hundreds of hotels as well as vacation home rentals and campgrounds, Orlando has enough accommodation options to suit all needs with regard to budget, location and size. If you're planning on staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel, you can book your hotel online up to 365 days in advance. We now offer discounts on Orlando hotel rooms, including the Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort™ hotels.
Of course, with all of these options, it makes the decision of deciding where to stay in Orlando even more difficult. There are also more considerations for where to stay in Orlando. Chief among them is which attractions you will be visiting, whether the benefits of staying on site offset the cost (many times it does!) and whether you want to consider a split stay.
For most families making first visits, we recommend staying on site at the official Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort™ hotels, or the partner hotels at SeaWorld Orlando. Each of them carries its own benefits and perks, which we outline in the links below. Some offer free airport and theme park transportation as well as larger suites. All offer early entry to the theme parks.
Where to Stay in OrlandoBenefits of Staying On-Site
- Compare Disney World Resort Hotels
- Frog Family’s Favorite Places to Stay
- Frog Family's Favorite Hotel Pools
- Disney World Child Care and Sitter Service
- Extra Magic Hours– When to Use & When to Avoid
- Considerations If You’re Staying Off-Site
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Universal's Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- More Video from Undercover Tourist
- Some All-Star Choices When It Comes to Disney's Value Resorts
- Why Animal Kingdom Lodge Is Our (New) Favorite Disney Deluxe Resort
- Remembering Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Review: Disney World's Pop Century Value Resort
- Disney Resort On A Budget - Fort Wilderness Camping