Up To 365 Days
When To Visit Orlando
Deciding when to visit Orlando is the most crucial decision you make as you begin planning a theme park vacation. The time of year when you visit Orlando determines many other aspects of your planning and your vacation itself. For instance, if you decide to visit Orlando during the busy Christmas holiday season, you will have to make dining and hotel reservations much farther in advance than if you were visiting during the off-season. Expected crowd levels are also strongly associated with what time of year it is. Additionally, there are special events held at the major Orlando theme parks throughout the year, many of which are included with regular park admission. You may find that you want to plan your vacation around a particular event.
The vast majority of visitors plan their family vacations during summer break and around school holidays. It's not a coincidence that these are the very busiest times at the theme parks—and they require more planning! From deciding what to pack to planning your trip around a particular special event, the following resources will help you determine when to visit Orlando and will give you helpful information for traveling during specific times of the year.
When to Visit Orlando
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Refurbishments & Closings
- Best Time to Visit Disney World
- Best Time to Visit Universal Orlando
Orlando Theme Park Special Events & Holidays
- What’s new at Disney, Universal and SeaWorld
- Walt Disney World Annual Events
- Universal Orlando Annual Events
- SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Annual Events
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day and Romantic Ideas All Year Long
- Thanksgiving Survival Guide
- Christmas Survival Guide
- Complete Guide to Disney World Christmas Holiday Events
- Guide to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Guide to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party