Outstanding hotel—across the street from SeaWorld—offers luxurious, plush amenities and on-site water park What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 0.5miSeaWorld® Orlando
- 0.6miDiscovery Cove®
- 4.7miUniversal Orlando Resort
- 75.6miBusch Gardens® Tampa Bay
- View on Map
Rooms Offered in Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld
Frog Family Review for Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Exclusive SeaWorld® Orlando benefits, including free QuickQueue, skip-the-lines ride access, and free access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour
- Walking distance to SeaWorld® Orlando, plus free transportation to SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™, Discovery Cove® and the Universal Orlando Resort
- Full-service, luxury spa
- Multiple dining locations, including a full-service Starbucks and ice cream shop
- Fabulous outdoor pool, including bar, and R Aqua Zone Water Park for tadpoles and teens
- Location is about equal distance from the Universal Orlando Resort and the Walt Disney World® Resort
- Generous space in standard rooms at 465 square feet
- Standard rooms sleep 5
- Oversized bathrooms, include marble, double vanities and Aveda bath products
Keep in Mind
- Hotel charges a daily resort fee
- Rooms closest to elevators can be noisy
- Some rooms open to the hotel's indoor atrium rather than offer exterior views
Frog Family Tips
- Request SeaWorld® Orlando-view rooms during summer and Christmas holidays so you can view fireworks
- Request higher rooms without balconies for less noise from the atrium below
- Families, especially larger families, who want a luxurious experience, SeaWorld® Orlando benefits, and central location between the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Universal Orlando Resort
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld Information
- Located right across from SeaWorld® Orlando, the Renaissance Orlando Resort is a great spot for families and those looking to enjoy Orlando theme parks. You'll also find nearby shopping and restaurant, as well as golf courses and other popular Orlando attractions.
Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld AmenitiesGeneral Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 781 guest rooms
- 10 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Non-smoking property
- Buildings offer elevators and interior corridors
- Pets not allowed (service pets allowed)
- Alarm clock
- In-room safe
- Work desk
- Iron/ironing board
- Aveda bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- Coffee maker
- Mini refrigerator
- High speed internet access (fee)
- Living/sitting area (suites only)
- Dining area (suites only)
Dining at Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld:
- 2 Quick service locations - Starbucks, Toppers Creamery
- 2 Table service restaurants - Mist Sushi & Spirits, Tradewinds Restaurant
- Pool Bar - Palms Pool Bar & Grill
- Lounges - Boardwalk
- Room service
Recreation at Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld:
- Outdoor pool heated and with a children's pool
- R Aqua Zone - outdoor waterpark
- Ftiness center
- Shamu's Game Room
- Foosball & table tennis
- Valet and self parking (fee)
- Complimentary shuttle to theme parks
- Childcare (fee)
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Laundry services
- Safety deposit box
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...