Explore San Francisco’s most stunning landmarks with this Red and White Fleet: Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
During this ninety-minute cruise, you'll have a unique opportunity to explore San Francisco's rich history while taking in the entire urban skyline!
Slip under both the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge while you spot landmarks like Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts, and many more. As you cruise along this scenic open-air voyage, you'll explore San Francisco’s architecture, Native American culture, and learn about the building of both bridges during a multilingual audio tour - unique to this cruise!
Don't froget about the incredible photo opportunities with the whole froggy fam on the bay. Tadpoles four (4) and under cruise for free and will especially enjoy the local marine life, such as sea lions, pelicans, whales, and more!
With this Red and White Fleet: Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise ticket you'll experience the following highlights:
- Enjoy scenic views during an open-air voyage as you cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge!
- Cruise around Alcatraz for extensive, up-close viewing opportunities and see stunning landmarks such as Coit Tower, Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts, and many more!
- Learn about the city’s unique natural history, architecture, and Native American culture as you listen to an award-winning multilingual audio tour.
- Watch local marine life, such as sea lions, pelicans, whales, and more!
- Onboard all Red and White Fleet Cruises is a full bar with drinks and snacks available for purchase.
- Be sure to take advantage of photo opportunities with the whole froggy fam on the bay!
Arrive 15-30 minutes before departure and head straight to the boarding line for check-in.
Red and White Fleet departs from, Pier 43 ½ in Fisherman’s, San Francisco, CA 94133.
Daily, at checkout you will reserve the day and time of your cruise.
This ticket is non-refundable.
E-Ticket is only valid on the date reserved. Ticket expires upon redemption or after the reserved date and time.