Go Straight to the Gate!
Hop on board a Big Bus Sightseeing Tour of the ‘City by the Bay’ and experience the best views of its distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history. You can explore San Francisco’s famous landmarks; from the Golden Gate Bridge
to Fishermans Wharf
. This really is the best way to discover all that San Francisco has to offer. This unique city tour stops at 16 key points of interest all around spectacular San Francisco. Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks, stunning architecture, and picturesque views atop an open-air bus. Hop on or Hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city.
Discover more of San Francisco with a complimentary Chinatown Walking Tour. Walkthrough this world-famous historic neighborhood. See the magnificent Chinatown
gates, the busy marketplace, and the vibrant mix of historical and modern-day culture. This tour is led by a qualified guide who will give you an insight into the area’s history and must-see locations.
Bonus 1-hour bike rental (with purchase of 1 hour): Explore San Francisco on a Deluxe or Hybrid bicycle and see the city from a different perspective. Take yourself on a self-guided tour, perfect for independent travelers or groups. Ride through scenic parks, bikeways and if you are feeling adventurous, ride across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.With your Big Bus San Francisco Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour: 1-Day Classic Ticket, you'll experience the following highlights:
SAN FRANCISCO CITY TOUR - DAY LOOP STOPS:
- One (1) calendar day city tour.
- Hop-on, Hop-off day access to one (1) route, San Francisco City Tour - Day Loop.
- See all of the top San Francisco landmarks including Lombard Street, Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies, Little Italy, and the Embarcadero.
- 16 stops conveniently located close to key attractions* including Japanese Tea Garden, Maritime Museum, Pier 39, Palace of Fine Arts, and Opera House.
- Free Guided Walking Tour.
- One (1) hour bonus bike rental with purchase of one (1) hour.
- Pre-recorded commentary.
- Free ‘Big Bus Tours’ App with Bus Tracking.
* Admission to various museums and attractions along the bus route are not included in this ticket.** First Bus and Last Bus times vary based on season and are subject to change.
- STOP 1: Pier 41 (Pier 41, Fishermans Wharf - end of Powell Street)
- STOP 2: North Beach/Chinatown (621 Columbus Avenue - bus stop on NW corner of Union & Columbus)
- STOP 3: Embarcadero Center (Clay Street - between Battery & Front Streets)
- STOP 4: Ferry Building (1 Market Street - between Steuart & Spear Streets)
- STOP 5: Union Square South (280 Geary Street - opposite Macy's entrance, next to steps)
- STOP 6: Redemption Center/Hilton Hotel (Mason Street, between O'Farrell and Ellis Streets - outside Hilton Hotel entrance)
- STOP 7: Civic Center (350 McCallister Street - white zone outside Earl Warren Building)
- STOP 8: Alamo Square (944 Fell Street - next to Mosaic wall near the corner with Pierce Street)
- STOP 9: Haight Ashbury (1816 Haight Street - opposite Cha Cha Cha Restaurant)
- STOP 10: Golden Gate Park - Monday-Saturday ONLY (55 Music Concourse Drive - outside California Academy of Sciences)
- STOP 11: North Vista Point/Golden Gate Bridge (North Vista Point, Sausalito, CA 94965 - lookout parking area off-highway)
- STOP 12: Palace of Fine Arts (211 Richardson Avenue - bus stop on NW corner of Richardson Avenue and Francisco Street)
- STOP 13: Marina/Cow Hollow (2101 Lombard Street - SW corner of Lombard and Fillmore Streets)
- STOP 14: Lombard Street (1599 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123 - outside Buena Vista Motor Inn near the corner with Gough Street)
- STOP 15: Pier 35/Cruise Terminal (1454 The Embarcadero - outside Pier 35 cruise terminal entrance)
- STOP 16: Pier 39 (The Embarcadero, bus stop outside the entrance to Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf)
- STOP 100: Golden Gate Park - Sundays and Public Holidays ONLY (Bus stop at NW corner of Lincoln Way and 9th Avenue)
View all Big Bus Tours if you are looking for other Big Bus sightseeing discount tickets.
Redeem your E-Ticket at any Big Bus stop. Simply show your E-Ticket to the bus driver or a member of staff at the stop and get hoppin'
!The Frog Family recommends redeeming your E-Ticket at:
- STOP 1: Big Bus Visitor's Center (99 Jefferson Street)
San Francisco City Tour - Day Loop:
- First Bus: 10:00 a.m.* from STOP 1: Fisherman's Visitor Center (Corner of Jefferson and Mason Streets)
- Last Bus: 5:00 p.m.* at STOP 1: Fisherman's Visitor Center (Corner of Jefferson and Mason Streets)
- Duration: 2.5 Hours (approx.)
- Bus Frequency: hourly
* First Bus and Last Bus times vary based on season and are subject to change.
- Duration: 1 Hour (approx.)
- Frequency: Departures daily at 1:00 p.m. from STOP 5: Union Square South (280 Geary Street - opposite Macy's entrance, next to steps)
To be eligible for a refund, E-Ticket must be unused, not expired, and returned at least 24 hours prior to your selected redemption date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and the processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-tickets, used E-tickets, or any E-ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
E-ticket expires upon redemption or in full six (6) months from selected redemption date.