Book now and start skiing as early as November 2021 (opening dates will vary depending on resort and snow conditions.
With the Epic Local Pass you'll get unlimited - no blackouts, no restrictions - access to the following resorts: Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Wilmont, Afton Alps, and Mt. Brighton. You'll also get access to the following resorts but there are holiday blackouts that apply: Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Stowe. You will also get access to the following 17 Peak Resort ski areas: Mount Snow, Hunter Mountain, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek, and Paoli Peaks. Plus access to 26 European ski resorts across France, Italy, Switzerland and Austria.
On top of this you will also get access to the following resorts:
- Ten (10) Days total access at Vail, Beaver Creek and Whistler (holiday blackouts apply). Access to Vail and Beaver Creek starting April 1, 2022, if pass was purchased prior to May 31, 2021 and all 10 days are used.
- Two (2) consecutive days each at Sun Valley and Snowbasin (holiday blackouts apply).
- Five (5) consecutive days of skiing and snowboarding at Hakuba Valley's ten (10) ski resorts and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021/2022 winter season.
Other Epic Local Pass benefits include:
- Ten (10) Buddy tickets at a discounted flat rate
- Six (6) "ski with friends" discounted tickets
- Half-price pass holder tickets during holiday blackouts at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Stowe on restricted dates
- Half-price pass holder tickets once all days are used at Sun Valley and Snowbasin
- Advanced lift ticket rate available during blackout dates at Vail, Beaver Creek and Whistler
- Pass holders can purchase additional days at Advanced Lift Ticket Rate at the ticket window once all days are used