Pick the route that suits your city break itinerary, or simply spend a day (or two) hopping on and off them all. There are two (2) main routes covering the most iconic Los Angeles landmarks and attractions, giving you the chance to see the city from a different perspective. This ultimate LA sightseeing experience includes our exclusive Celebrity Homes & Lifestyle convertible minibus tour!With your Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour: 2-Day Explore Ticket, you'll experience the following highlights:
- Two (2) consecutive days.
- Hop-on, Hop-off day access to two (2) main routes: The Hollywood Loop and The Beach Loop.
- See all of the top LA landmarks.
- Celebrity Homes and Lifestyle Tour.
- Bike Rental Offer: Rent a bike for one (1) hour with Unlimited Biking and get an additional hour FREE or $5 off a bike tour.
- Pre-recorded commentary.
- Free ‘Big Bus Tours’ App with Bus Tracking.
ROUTE INFORMATION: THE HOLLYWOOD LOOPTHE HOLLYWOOD LOOP STOPS:
Our Hollywood loop features views of the world famous Hollywood sign, Walk of Fame, and TCL Chinese Theatre. Explore Beverly Hills and the Rodeo Drive shopping area. See prehistoric fossils at the La Brea Tar Pits and cruise the "Sunset Strip". Keep your eye out for familiar sights from some of your favorite films along with possible celebrity sightings.
ROUTE INFORMATION: THE BEACH LOOP
- STOP 1: Hollywood Blvd. Big Bus Tours Visitor Center (6763 Hollywood Blvd.)
- STOP 2: TCL Chinese Theatre (6911 Hollywood Blvd.)
- STOP 3: Guitar Center "Rock Walk" (7425 W Sunset Blvd.)
- STOP 4: The Comedy Store (8433 W Sunset Blvd.)
- STOP 5: West Hollywood (1019 N San Vicente)
- STOP 6: Beverly Gardens Park - Transfer Point with The Beach Loop (9385 Santa Monica Blvd.)
- STOP 7: Beverly Center (8500 Beverly Blvd.)
- STOP 8: LACMA/La Brea Tar Pits/Petersen Museum/Academy Museum (675 Curson Ave.)
- STOP 9: The Original Farmers Market/The Grove (110 S Fairfax Ave.)
- STOP 10: Melrose Ave Shopping (7280 W Melrose Ave.)
- STOP 11: Paramount Studios (5353 Melrose Ave.)
- STOP 12: Hollywood & Vine (6263 Hollywood Blvd.)
Discover a different side to LA by taking our Beach Shuttle. Discover the sandy beaches and sun soaked shoreline of Santa Monica. Hop off and explore the shops, restaurants and people watch whether on the Santa Monica Pier
or at the Third Street Promenade.THE BEACH LOOP STOPS:
- STOP 6: Beverly Gardens Park - Transfer Point with the Hollywood Loop (9835 Santa Monica Blvd.)
- STOP 16: Santa Monica Pier (1540 Second Street)
- STOP 17: Santa Monica Beach (2600 Barnard Way)
- STOP 18: Venice Boardwalk (3400 Barnard Way)
- STOP 19: Main Street (2427 Main Street)
CELEBRITY HOMES AND LIFESTYLE TOUR:
Enjoy a taste of fame with Big Bus Tours. Join our Celebrity Homes Tour to see iconic sites and A-lister hotspots in and around Hollywood, and discover where the brightest stars of music, film and TV live, work and play. You'll travel like a VIP in our brand-new convertible Mercedes sprinter minibuses, complete with aircon and expert driver-guides. Keep your eyes sharp and you might even spot a few stars in their natural habitat!* Admission to various museums and attractions along the bus route are not included in this ticket.** First Bus and Last Bus times vary based on season and are subject to change.View all Big Bus Tours if you are looking for other Big Bus sightseeing discount tickets.
- Thanksgiving (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas (December 25)
Big Bus Tours
Redeem your E-Ticket at the Big Bus Visitor Center at 6763 Hollywood Boulevard, or at any Big Bus hop-on, hop-off stops. Simply show your E-Ticket to the bus driver or a member of staff at the stop and get hoppin'!
Celebrity Homes and Lifestyle Tour
On your selected redemption date, please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your tour start time. Redeem your E-Ticket at the Big Bus Visitor Center at 6763 Hollywood Boulevard.
Redemption date will be selected in cart.
Big Bus Tour:
Daily (closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
The Hollywood Loop:
- First Bus: 10:00 a.m.* from Stop #1: Hollywood Blvd. Big Bus Tours Visitor Center (6763 Hollywood Blvd.)
- Last Bus: 4:30 p.m.* at Stop #1: Hollywood Blvd. Big Bus Tours Visitor Center (6763 Hollywood Blvd.)
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Bus Frequency: every 45 minutes
The Beach Loop:
* First Bus and Last Bus times vary based on season and are subject to change.
- Bus Frequency - Departures from Stop 6: 10:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:15 p.m., and 4:15 p.m.
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
Celebrity Homes and Lifestyle Tour
Daily with departures at 11:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. The tour takes about 2 hours, with a stop for photos at the Universal City Overlook.
To be eligible for a refund, E-Ticket must be unused, not expired, and returned at least 24 hours prior to your selected redemption date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and the processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-tickets, used E-tickets, or any E-ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
E-ticket expires upon redemption or in full six (6) months from selected redemption date.