This is a great way to see the sights of LA! With over 50 stops, 4 routes, and 2 connector lines, this fully narrated double decker bus city tour is one of the best and most flexible ways to explore the City of Angels. The Purple Route lets you experience the buzz of Downtown LA - Chinatown, Little Tokyo and Grand Central Market. Hop on over to the Red Route for the glitzy and glamorous Hollywood and Beverly Hills areas where you'll see the iconic Hollywood sign and famous Walk of Fame. Admire the colorful billboards and cool atmosphere of West Hollywood’s Sunset Strip, ritzy Rodeo Drive and hip Melrose Avenue. Visit the historic Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, where you can see hundreds of celebrity handprints and autographs, even the magic wand print of Harry Potter star, Daniel Radcliffe. Then hop on the Yellow Route take in the sights and gaze at the beautiful beaches and landscape of Santa Monica. On the Green Route, you'll hop over to funky Venice Beach and its legendary boardwalk and also experience Marina Del Rey. To link with Universal Studios and the Chinese Theatre, take the Blue Connector. Choose between a 24 or 48-hour pass and don’t miss any of the great sights LA has to offer!
Frog Family Tip: For those who just want to explore 2 routes we recommend the 24-hour pass. If you want to see more of what Los Angeles has to offer, we recommend choosing the 48-hour pass.
We’ll need the following information from you at time of purchase:
- Please, advise the address, city and zip code of your hotel.
TCL Chinese Theatre - 6925 Hollywood Boulevard (open daily from 9am-6pm) or at any of the designated stops.
Daily.Hours of Operation:
- Red Route: 9 am-7 pm, runs every 30 minutes
- Purple Route: 9 am-6:30 pm, runs every 40 minutes
- Yellow Route: 9 am-7:40 pm, runs every 30 to 40 minutes
- Green Route: 9:30 am-5:30 pm, runs every 40 minutes
Refund policy is in accordance with the cancellation policies. The E-Tickets must be unused and unsigned. Expired E-Tickets, or any ticket not currently sold on this site, are non-refundable. Please contact our customer service team so we can give you instructions to make the process run smoothly.
* This ticket’s final Cancellation Policies will be displayed in your Shopping Cart and on your E-Ticket.
- Fully-refundable, 3 or more days before E-Ticket redemption date.*
- Non-refundable, 2 or less days before E-Ticket redemption date.*
Ticket expires upon redemption or 21 days from service date. Whichever comes first.