From entering the park to using a FASTPASS, here's a helpful photo guide to a Disney day out at Animal Kingdom.
Entering Disney's Animal Kingdom
1. Have your bags ready to be checked before you enter the park.
2. Skip the Lines at the ticket counters since you purchased your tickets advance.
3. When you go through the turnstiles, insert your ticket and scan your finger.
4. Follow our popular Frog TOUR for the rest of your day at Animal Kingdom.
Guest Services at Disney's Animal Kingdom
1. Guest Relations is on your left before you enter the park.
2. Locker Rental is on the left after your enter the park.
3. The First Aid and Baby Care Centers are located near
Creature Comforts gift shop past Pizzafari restaurant.
4. Stroller, Wheelchair and ECV Rental is on the right after your enter the park. There is designated stroller parking outside the attractions.
Using a FASTPASS at Animal Kingdom
1. Go to the attraction where you want a FASTPASS.
2. Insert your ticket into the machine and get a FASTPASS.
3. Return to the attraction during the indicated "return time" window.
A Cast Member will check and collect your FASTPASS.
4. WOO HOOOOOOOOO!
Exiting Disney's Animal Kingdom
1. Make your way back to the park entrance.
2. Did you remember to pick up your packages?
3. Take the Tram back to the parking lot. Use the 'Where Did I Park' feature on Undercover Tourist's iPhone app.
4. Follow this sign if you are taking a Disney bus back to your hotel.
More easy-to-follow photo guides...
A Disney Day Out in Photos...MAGIC KINGDOM
A Disney Day Out in Photos...EPCOT
A Disney Day Out in Photos...DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
A Day Out in Photos...UNIVERSAL ORLANDO