Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
Here Are This Week’s Theme Park Highlights:
- Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to Disney's Wilderness Lodge we go! Beginning Dec. 16, Artist Point will offer a new character dinner. Storybook Dining at Artist Point welcomes you into a "magical, forest-like setting" to meet Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy and The Queen while enjoying a menu full of flavorfully unique food and drinks. We might have to surprise Lily with this on our holiday trip!
- Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando's newest thrill, is now officially open! What could be more perfect for us adrenaline junkie frogs than hopping on a drenching raft ride with gorgeous scenery? We'll be taking the leap soon and be sure to report back.
- We might need to make a last-minute hop on over to Loews Royal Pacific at Universal Orlando Resort tonight for Jake's Beer Festival! Taking place only twice a year under the Wantilan Pavilion, live entertainment sets the scene to enjoy a wide variety of beer and unique cuisine. Sounds like Leap's ideal night out!
- Celebrate the colors of the rainbow with limited-time treats at Disneyland Resort! Today through Sunday, Disneyland will be offering a delicious array of colorful treats perfect for an Instagram photo-op. There are too many to name, but the Rainbow Rock Shake caught our eye! You know we take pride in our treat addiction ;)
- O-M-G ... and the G is for Ghoulish Glam. Universal Studios Hollywood is offering complimentary 15-minute "Ghoulish Glam" makeovers at Sephora for those attending Halloween Horror Nights. Choose from multiple looks, including "Vampire's Kiss" and "Sinfully Smokey" to take your night to the next level!
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.