Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Relax beneath swaying palms on the white sands of a sparkling lagoon-style pool. Day and night, delectable, innovative culinary creations welcome you to savor one-of-a-kind dining adventures. And on special nights, fun blazes to life with a classic luau celebration of aloha. Staying with Universal is the best way to experience all the destination has to offer.
Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS:
OTHER EXCITING BENEFITS:
- Enjoy free* Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure, including your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. That's a value of $129** per person, per day. (Valid theme park admission required. Not Valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay.)
- Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the parks open (Valid theme park admission required. Select attractions).
- Free Water Taxis and Shuttles so it’s always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
- Resort-Wide charging privileges with your room key card.
- Free delivery of merchandise purchased throughout Universal Orlando Resort to your hotel
- Complimentary club-to-club access^ to select Universal CityWalk live entertainment venues for the length of your stay (age restrictions apply).
- Priority Seating at many restaurants throughout Universal Orlando.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/terms-of-service/terms-of-use.
For more information about Universal Orlando reopening read here.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights ©JKR. (s20)
*Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando, and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
†Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the HogwartsTM Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
**Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99.
^Valid for registered Universal hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in GolfTM. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Royal Pacific Resort TM & ©2020 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & ©2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
The Water Taxi is located near the pool on the first floor (lobby level), leaves every 25 minutes.
Bus stops are located near the convention area. Buses arrive every 30 minutes.
- Check-in/Check-out - 4 PM/11 AM
- 1,000 guest rooms including 8 kids' suites
- Business center (fees may apply)
- ATM/cash machine on-site
- Non-smoking property
- No pets allowed
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Car rental on-site
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
- Universal Studios Store™ offering sundries as well as Universal and hotel logo merchandise
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individual climate control
- Cable TV
- On-Demand movies (fees apply)
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Work desk
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Telephone with voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs available (upon request)
- Living area (suites)
- Full kitchen (certain suites)
- Dining area (certain suites)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day (plus tax). Only one rollaway is permitted per room.
- 24-Hour room service
Activities/Recreation at Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort:
- Lagoon-style pool with sand beach, cabanas, and interactive children's play area
- Dive-in movies (weather permitting)
- Fitness center (The Gymnasium)
- Wantilan Luau – Live music and authentic Polynesian cuisine (weekly; reservations required)
- Game room
- Universal Studios Store™
- Torch lighting ceremony – Gather by the pool on select evenings (weather permitting) for the “oli aloha” welcoming chant, a fire dancer, and more
- Gift and retail shops
- Resort kids Camp
- Jogging and walking paths
- Golf Universal Orlando™
Dining at Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort:
- 4 Restaurants
- Islands Dining Room – Pan Asian cuisine amid tropical surroundings, offering breakfast, dinner, and Character Dining on Sunday mornings.
- Jake’s American Bar – The perfect place to meet for drinks, flatbreads, burgers, pasta and more while enjoying lively conversation after your day’s adventures.
- Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar – Features modern, inventive sushi along with Asian inspired desserts and South Seas martinis.
- Bula Bar & Grille – A casual poolside eatery offering food and beverages with a tropical flair.
Front Desk Services:
- A self-parking fee will be charged per night for overnight hotel guests ($27 plus tax).
- A valet parking fee will be charged per night should a guest choose to valet ($36 plus tax).
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry services (fees apply)
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)