During Pride Month this upcoming June, Disneyland will host a new Disneyland After Dark event, Pride Nite! At these after-hours events, guests can enjoy unique, themed experiences, exclusive photo opportunities, event merchandise and much more! Pride Nite will specifically celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community and its allies. This special party will take place at Disneyland Park for two nights, June 13 and 15, 2023.
The event will begin like the other Disneyland After Dark parties, with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT. After that, the private party runs from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT. A limited number of these Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite tickets went on pre-sale for Magic Key holders beginning April 18, 2023, and to the general public on April 20, 2023, via the Disneyland website. (Keep in mind a theme park reservation is not required.) The event is now sold out.
Here's what you can expect during Pride Nite:
- Catch a Pride Nite cavalcade, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Clarabelle, Donald, Daisy and Goofy dressed in special attire as they stroll through Main Street, U.S.A.
- Receive a commemorative lanyard and credential keepsake (one of each per guest).
- Join the Ohana Dance Party with Stitch at Tomorrowland Terrace. A DJ will be spinning great tunes and emitting positive vibes at this dance party that celebrates family!
- Party at a Pride Nite Dance Club along the Rivers of America, which invites everyone to enjoy quality music under the stars.
- Go country line dancing at the Golden Horseshoe.
- Pose in front of fun photo backdrops with inspirational messages or Disney characters (includes unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads).
- Have after-hours access to iconic Disneyland rides, such as Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (with shorter wait times).
- Taste some savory snacks and sweets, made especially for the pride party. Some selections include the Chocolate Almond Churro at New Orleans Square, Spiced Beef Potato Loaded Bites at Red Rose Taverne, a Berry Cheesecake Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe or a Grapefruit Lemonade Soda at Galactic Grill.
Pride Nite attendees on June 13 will be the first people to be able to purchase the Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper! There are other Disney Pride Month tumblers, popcorn buckets, straw clips available as of June 1, 2023, as supplies last. Plus, the Pride collection clothing items are already available.
Dining at Pride Nite
Here's a look at the special food items available just for Pride Nite. There are quick-service and table-service options. You can mobile order items from these quick-service restaurants:
Red Rose Taverne
- Rainbow Grey Stuff
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Rainbow Trifle at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe with layers of multi-colored cake and mousse topped with a Mickey chocolate decoration.
Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Pork Belly Sandwich with spiced pork belly, arugula salad, tomato and chili-garlic aїoli on a brioche bun.
Stage Door Café
- Chicken Gravy Fries, fries topped with brie sauce, brown gravy, mozzarella and diced fried chicken.
Items become available for pick-up starting at 8 p.m. for Pride Nite guests. We suggest setting up your mobile orders earlier in the day because they will fill up.
There are other Pride Month food items (such as Pride cookies, crispies and macarons) available as well from June 1 through 30, 2023. You can find them in Disneyland, Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney. We have the full list in our Pride Month Foodie Guide.
Café Orleans Dining Package
If you have tickets to Pride Nite, you can reserve now the Café Orleans Dining Package (at 8 p.m. and through midnight on June 13 or 15), where you’ll be able to try a unique flavors of Monte Cristo sandwiches:
- Battered & Fried Monte Cristo with Frites
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Monte Cristo
- Buffalo Chicken Panko-Crusted "Monte Cristo"
- Cheese Monte Cristo & Tomato Soup
- Croque Monsieur & Berry Salad
- Gluten Allergy-Friendly Monte Cristo Fritters
Prices vary, as you will order menu items à la carte.
Are you looking forward to Pride Nite? Let us know in the comments below!
Related: What to Expect at Disneyland After Dark Parties in 2023