Admission to one (1) of the following Disneyland® Resort
attractions for one (1) day (1 park per day, no park hopping):Disneyland® ParkDisney California Adventure® Park
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day and a Ticket valid for park admission on that day are required.
- Prior to purchase, check park availability by visiting the availability calendar.
- Immediately after purchasing your ticket, visit StartYourDisneylandExperience.com to make theme park reservations. Ticket must be linked to a Disney account, and online registration required.
Disneyland® Resort 1-Day tickets have variable pricing with multiple price tiers depending on your visit date. The 1-Day 1-Park per day with Disney Genie+ (Disneyland) Ticket with applicable park reservation is valid for one single-day admission on any date within the selected pricing tier or a lower pricing tier.
For example, if you purchase a 1-Day 1 park per day Tier 4 ticket, you may visit on any Tier 4 date or a lower tier date (Tiers 0, 1, 2, and 3). Any Tier 5 or Tier 6 visit date will be blockout dates.
This ticket also includes one (1) day of Disney Genie+
With Disney Genie+
, save time waiting in line! This new service lets you choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. After park entry on the day of your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to secure your first arrival time. You can make one (1) selection at a time throughout the day. This service also includes Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories—unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day.
To Use Disney Genie+
- Download the Disneyland app.
- Scan and add your tickets to your account in the Disneyland app.
- After park entry on the day of your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to secure your first arrival time through the Disneyland app.
- During your reserved time, go to the Lightning Lane entrance and scan your ticket code from the Disneyland app.
- If you need to cancel your Disney Genie+ reservation for any reason, simply cancel through the app.
- Once your first Disney Genie+ selection is used, you can make another selection!
Ticket will expire after first use or in full on December 30, 2024, whichever occurs first. Reservations are required.
about our tips and tricks on using Disney Genie+!
View all Disney Theme Parks
if you’re looking for other Disney discount tickets, or Walt Disney World tickets in Florida.