Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
- Mobile ordering is now available at 15 fast-casual and quick-service dining locations at Disneyland Resort. This allows you to place and pay for your order with the Disneyland App and go straight to picking it up! This feature saves us a ton of time and stress at Disney World. We've been trying it out in the parks and will have more to share next week! (Don't forget, we sell discounted Disneyland tickets now!)
- When we attended Voodoo Doughnut's grand opening at Universal Orlando Resort's CityWalk last month, we shared with the Frog Pond that the shop would be creating an Orlando-exclusive flavor. The new "Universal Orangesicle" doughnut is making its debut today for National Doughnut Day! We might just need to hop on over.
- Universal Studios Hollywood shared a first look at its new Kung Fu Panda attraction, opening June 15. The 62-foot screen immerses you in 180-degrees of action as you follow Po through an energetic adventure. Lily and Tad are so pumped!
- Have you been following us as we experience Disney World's Incredible Summer. Of course, our favorite part was trying all of the new food available for the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo. Our fave so far are Edna Mode’s “No Capes, Just Crêpes” Crêpe Sundaes. YUM! Stay tuned to follow the rest of our summer adventures ... and snacks ... we're cooking up our own Incredible-themed treat!
- Calling all Florida Residents! Take the leap and visit Disney World with our discounted Florida Resident Disney Discover Tickets, which allow you to visit the parks for three or four days for as low as $160.87 — which works out to less than $54 a day! Take the leap today before these tickets expire in full June 24, and check out why now is a great time to take advantage.
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.