¡Hola, mis amigos ranas! Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month celebrations are in full swing at Walt Disney World Resort. From encounters with beloved characters to delicious food and drink options inspired by rich Hispanic and Latin American cultures, you'll find all kinds of ofrendas magicas across the resort from now until Oct. 15, 2022. Ready to take part in la fiesta? Keep reading to find out the many ways you can experience la magia at Walt Disney World!
Theme Park Offerings for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month
Feel the Latin rhythm and dance to the beat at three of Walt Disney World's thrilling theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Get your camera ready! Mirabel from Disney's "Encanto" and Miguel from Disney and Pixar's "Coco" can be seen along with many other favorite characters in the "Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade," a super-sized procession that winds its way through Magic Kingdom multiplies times each day.
- Party with Miguel and Hector from "Coco" in the Land of the Dead at Mickey's PhilharMagic. A brand-new addition to the attraction features a performance of the upbeat song "Un Poco Loco" in an animated scene based on the movie!
- Sway along to the warm melodies of Mariachi Cobre and their world-famous traditional music from Jalisco, Mexico at the Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase.
- Stop by the Mexico Pavilion on select days to hear Marimba de las Américas perform marimba arrangments of songs from all across Latin America.
- Inside the giant Mesoamerican pyramid is where you'll find the Mexico Pavilion Folk Art Gallery, a beautiful art exhibit created by prominent Mexican artists which captures the beauty and spirit of El Día de Los Muertos.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Join the Caribbean street party hosted by Viva Gaia Street Band, a multi-cultural troupe that brings a fiery mix of melody and masquerade to Discovery Island several times a day.
Resort Offerings for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month
Frogs staying on-site at Disney Resort Hotels can end their days with "Movies Under The Stars." During the celebration, guests can expect to see movies that highlight Hispanic culture, such as "The Book of Life," "Encanto," "Coco," "Elena and the Secret of Avalor," "Saludos Amigos" and "Ferdinand."
Be on the lookout for exclusive #TogetherWeAreMagia backdrops inside many of the Resort lobbies and public spaces — the perfect Instagram photo-op!
Disney Springs Offerings for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month
Jam out at AdventHealth Waterside Stage as Latin/Pop musical group "La Calle" puts on a high-energy, interactive-style live show with tons of rhythmic dancing and music, including familiar tunes from the hit animated films "Coco" and "Encanto."
Check out the new and vibrant work from Leo Gómez at Disney Springs Art Walk: A Canvas of Expression and be on the lookout for additional Hispanic and Latin American artists to be showcased as the Art Walk continues to grow!
New Merchandise for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month
Bring home beautiful merchandise and artwork inspired by Hispanic and Latin American cultures and characters.
- Step into The Art of Disney where you'll find gorgeous works of art from talented Hispanic and Latin American artists, as well as pieces inspired by beloved films including "Coco" and "Encanto."
- Explore WonderGround Gallery in Marketplace Co-Op where the brilliant art of talented Hispanic and Latin American artists is available for purchase, as are colorful creatures that pay tribute to popular films including "Coco" and "Encanto."
- Visit World of Disney to nab colorful drinkware and kitchen items inspired by "Coco."
Vibrant and stylish apparel and decor featuring Disney and Pixar's "Coco" can also be found in select merchandise locations around EPCOT, Magic Kingdom Park and Disney's Coronado Springs, among others.
Disney PhotoPass Offerings for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month
Capture the magic at Disney's Animal Kingdom, EPCOT and Disney Springs and pose with your favorite characters, scenes and animals from Disney's "Encanto" and Disney and Pixar's "Coco" using DisneyPhotoPass Magic Shorts. You can also add a "Together We Are Magia" border to your frog family photo at all four theme parks!
Food and Beverage Offerings for Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month
No fiesta is complete without delicious food and drinks! Both long-time favorites and new specialty items inspired by Hispanic and Latin American cultures can be found all around Walt Disney World Resort during the duration of the celebration.
Look for tamales, tacos and tostadas at the following locations in EPCOT:
- Connections Eatery
- Choza de Margarita
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- Mission: SPACE Pretzel Cart
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Crafts Drafts & Barbecue
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Sunshine Seasons
- Brazil at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE
- The Fry Basket at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE
- Mexico at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE
- Shimmering Sips at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE
- The Swanky Saucy Swine at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE
Look for margaritas, mojitos and micheladas at the following locations in Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Baseline Taphouse
- Rosie's All-American Café
Look for churros, chicken street tacos and chips and salsa at the following locations in Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park:
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Caravan Road
- Kusafiri Bakery
- Nomad Lounge
- The Smiling Crocodile
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Thirsty River Bar
- Zuri's Sweets Shop
Look for cupcakes, cookies and caramel apples at the following locations in Magic Kingdom Park:
- Cinderella's Royal Table
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
- Popcorn Cart Near Cinderella Castle
- Big Top Souvenirs
Looks for poutine, palomas and petite cakes at the following locations in Disney Springs:
- Amorette's Patisserie
- Cilantro Food Truck
- Chef Art Smith's Homecoming
- Disney's Candy Cauldron and Goofy's Candy Company
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Daily Poutine
- D-Luxe Burger
- Hangar Bar
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Vivoli il Gelato
Look for olives, octopus and old-fashioneds at the following locations at Walt Disney World Resort hotels:
- BoardWalk Deli
- Screen Door General Store
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Centertown Market
- Spyglass Grill
Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Bayview Gifts
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Barcelona Lounge
- Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill at Villa del Lago
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Gasparilla Island Grill
Disney's Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Disney's Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- Riverside Mill Food Court
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Artist's Palette
- Backstretch Pool Bar
Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Good's Food to Go
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- The Market at Ale & Company
Disney's Beach Club Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Food Courts
- Various Lounges
- Various Pool Bars
Of course, we can't froget to mention that all Joffrey's Coffee locations around Walt Disney World Resort are currently brewing the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Blend, a dark blend sourced from the Cerrado region of Brazil, Santa Barbara in Honduras and the Costa Rican Central Valley.
What are you most looking forward to during the Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month celebrations at Disney World?