We're squealing with delight over the newest addition to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. On Feb. 24, 2022, the world's very first stand-alone theme park devoted to the beloved children's TV series, "Peppa Pig," opened its gates. No matter what side of the pond you're from, you and your tadpoles can come to Winter Haven, Florida and snort, giggle and play with Peppa and all of her friends.
Peppa Pig Theme Park Overview
"Peppa Pig" is a British animated TV series that debuted in 2004 and has since become a worldwide phenomenon. This anthropomorphic pig has been going on adventures with her family and friends for over 300 episodes — all the while, teaching important social and emotional skills. In August 2021, Merlin Entertainments and Hasbro broke ground on the 4.5-acre theme park which features multiple rides and attractions designed with preschoolers and their parents in mind. No height requirement is more than 36 inches, but every attraction has enough room for parents to ride alongside their tadpoles.
Lily loves Peppa Pig and was toadally excited to check out the new theme park. (She's even gotten in the habit of calling me "Mummy" Frog over the past year!) While our little tadpole is a theme park veteran, everything about this park is built around the idea that it will likely be your tadpole's first theme park experience. During your visit, you and your tadpoles can hop between five interactive rides, multiple themed playgrounds, a water play area — complete with the famous "muddy puddles" from the pilot episode — fun live shows daily and an indoor cinema for when you need some peace and quiet. While you won't find any large crowds or scary thrill rides here, let's take a look at what you will find at all of the instantly recognizable locations from the globally popular brand! And don't froget — your favorite frogs can save you some money when visiting your favorite pig! Check out our Peppa Pig Theme Park tickets here.
Just a hop, skip and a jump away from LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, Peppa Pig Theme Park welcomes you with a bright rainbow gate and a soundtrack full of snorts and giggles as you make your way through security. What really surprised us about this park is that you can see one end of it while standing at the other. Basically, that means it'll take you only about half a day to cover everything (or before your tadpole tires out — whichever hoppens first), so you can spend the rest of your day at LEGOLAND Florida's Theme Park or Water Park or exploring the activities at one of LEGOLAND's three frogciting hotels if you're staying on property. This park is perfect for teeny-tiny tadpoles so preschool age is ideal. Tadpoles ages 2 to 6 will be endlessly entertained by the variety of attractions here! While Lily and I explored the theme park, Leap took Tad over to LEGOLAND.
Single and double strollers, as well as ECVs, are available to rent for the day, but LEGOLAND's Fastrack option isn't currently available for this park. It really doesn't need it, though. We were able to hop on and off each ride fairly quickly! One of the coolest things about this theme park is that it's a Certified Autism Center. This means that every ride and play area has an Autism Sensory Guide that rates how much it might affect each of your tadpole's five senses. For example, Grampy Rabbit's Dinosaur Adventure is a 2 for Touch, 0 for Taste, 2 for Sound, 2 for Sight and 1 for Smell.
Additionally, we love that tadpoles with wheelchairs won't feel left out here. Peppa Pig's Balloon Ride has a basket they can roll right into and Muddy Puddles Splash Pad has ground that's specially graded for wheelchair use and includes features such as a tunnel of water hoops they can wheel through and interactive splash surprises at varying heights!
Florida is infamous for its steaming sunshine so we're hoppy to report there are plenty of places to keep cool! Of course, there's the Muddy Puddles Splash Pad but there's also Mr. Potato's Showtime Arena, Granddad Dog's Pirate Island and the entire Outdoor Adventure area which are all under shaded canopies. Plus, you can enjoy the delightful air conditioning in Mr. Fox's Shop, the Cinema and Miss Rabbit's Diner.
Peppa Pig Theme Park Location and Tickets
As you drive up to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, Peppa Pig Theme Park is one of the first things you'll see from the main road!
Peppa Pig Theme Park is a separately-ticketed theme park. However, annual passes are available as standalone memberships or inclusive passes that also grant admission to LEGOLAND Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park, all annual events and other regional Merlin Entertainments attractions with no blockout dates. Online tickets, annual passes and vacation packages are now on sale. You can bundle discounted LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park and Peppa Pig Theme Park tickets through us frogs!
Neighborhoods at Peppa Pig Theme Park
The Peppa Pig theme park is organized into several frogtastic neighborhoods to explore.
- Test your strength and hold on tight on Mr. Bull's High Striker, a kid-friendly drop ride that will lift you and your tadpole straight up into the sky before sending you back down to Earth. This tadpole-friendly drop tower sends you flying up and down several times. It's fairly slow and smooth and offers a frogtastic view of the whole park!
- Soar above the clouds on Peppa Pig's Balloon Ride, a family-friendly aerial carousel ride with amazing views of the whole park. As opposed to the fixed view on the High Striker, this ride lets you see 360 degrees around LEGOLAND Florida property. I know I'm not getting the "Balloon Ride" song out of my head for a very long time ...
- Join Peppa and her friends for free carnival games the whole family can enjoy at Fun Fair Games, which includes Hoopla Ring Toss, Tin Can Tumbler, Bean Bag Toss and Hook-a-Duck. There's also a tent with cool funhouse mirrors which kept Lily entertained for quite a while!
Grandad Dog's Pirate Island
- Set sail for Pirate Island on Grandad Dog's Pirate Boat Ride, a family boat ride to find Grandad Dog's hidden treasure. Climb aboard a boat and circle round and round until that treasure is found!
- Build your own sandcastle and dig for buried treasure with Danny Dog at Pirate Island Sand Play on the beaches of Pirate Island. Plenty of pails and shovels are available so don't be afraid to get down and dirty!
- Enjoy all the sights, smells and sounds of the great outdoors on Peppa's Pedal Bike Tour where tadpoles can pedal their way through pine woods and ice mountains. Tadpoles can grab a tricycle to ride slowly and enjoy the scenery or race friends around the alpine path!
- Pedal around Outdoor Adventure on tricycles built just for smaller tadpoles at George's Tricycle Trail. This gated play area has smaller trikes and wagons that they'll love to wheel around!
- Play around in Peppa's Family Campervan while you wait for Mr. Bull to rescue it from a giant muddy puddle. Tadpoles can get behind the steering wheel and imagine they're going on a camping adventure!
Granny Pig's Garden
- Discover what's making that mysterious croaking noise by venturing through a maze at George's Fort. (It's not us! We promise!) Don't get lost in here. These hedges are high!
- Climb inside Peppa Pig's Treehouse and join your favorite pig for high tea ... before sliding down to the bottom for even more fun.
- Look for clues at Madama Gazelle's Nature Trail and discover who has left those mysterious footprints on the ground.
- Hop, jump, crawl and climb at Rebecca Rabbit's Playground, an outdoor activity area where tadpoles can play around the rabbit burrows.
- Crawl, climb and slide through Grandpa Pig's Greenhouse, an interactive outdoor playground where tadpoles can explore what types of vegetables Grandpa Pig is growing.
Other Oinktastic Attractions at Peppa Pig Theme Park
There are several other attractions for kiddos to enjoy around the property, as well.
- Take a ride in the famous red car on Daddy Pig's Roller Coaster, a family-friendly thrill ride that will send you on a curvy exploration of Daddy Pig's new shortcut. This coaster twists and turns through Peppa's neighborhood and was slightly faster than we expected it to be, but it's still a perfect ride for tadpoles who are still too young to conquer bigger thrills. Plus, while you're waiting in line, you can actually step inside and explore the family's yellow house!
- Flop out on a beanbag and watch some of your favorite episodes of "Peppa Pig" on the big screen in the indoor Cinema. This is a perfect place to digest your food before hitting another ride or just to cool off when it starts getting too hot outside!
- Jump up and down with Peppa and George at Muddy Puddles Splash Pad, a lively play area with spouting fountains, slides and other watery surprises. This water play area is a frogtastic section of the part and a lifesaver on hotter days! Lounge chairs surround the area which is perfect for parents who want to relax while keeping an eye on their tadpoles. There are also five changing rooms available (including a wheelchair-accessible one).
- Grab a beanbag chair and catch live shows packed full of songs, games, snorts and giggles throughout the day at Mr. Potato's Showtime Arena. The shows here are about 12 minutes in length and are performed every hour on the half-hour. You can even grab a photo with Peppa and George afterward!
- Ride a friendly dinosaur at Grampy Rabbit's Dinosaur Adventure, an epic quest where prehistoric surprises wait around every corner. This bumpy ride is super fun! I love that there's a little seat on each dino for tadpoles 34 to 43 inches who need to be accompanied by a responsible rider 14 years of age or older.
Dining at Peppa Pig Theme Park
We tried the delectable goodies at Miss Rabbit's Diner, a sit-down, quick-service dining location featuring classic family favorites, handheld sandwiches, fresh healthy choices and delicious desserts, and we were really impressed! Tadpole-friendly entrees at this restaurant include three-cheese grilled cheese sandwiches, creamy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, freshly made chicken salad sandwiches, baked mac and cheese and delicious pizzas. All tadpole meals are served with a fruit cup or snack pack and apple juice.
Don't worry, parents! Miss Rabbit hasn't forgotten you. Adult entrees include a classic Margherita flatbread, a rice and veggie bowl, a garden salad (can add chicken as an extra) and a juicy smoked brisket melt on herbed focaccia. Obviously, you can't froget dessert! Sweet treats include the park's signature Muddy Puddle Milkshake (available in chocolate or strawberry) and Marshmallow "Mud" Cups with chocolate pudding and Oreo crumbles!
Miss Rabbit's Diner offers comfy booths and air-conditioned seating inside as well as outdoor seating with great views of the nearby Pirate Island Sand Play area and Peppa's Pedal Bike Tour. A helpful allergy guide is also available at the counter!
Shopping at Peppa Pig Theme Park
From plushes to playsets, wall art to nail art and suitcases to sunglasses, Mr. Fox's Shop has all of the Peppa Pig merchandise you could ever imagine! There's also a freezer with frozen novelties and a fridge with bottled beverages available here.
Restrooms at Peppa Pig Theme Park
Listen, as parents, we toadally get the importance of restroom logistics (especially for the potty training set). The restrooms here are nice, clean and big with plenty of available sinks and stalls — these include an accessible toilet, a tiny toilet and a teeny-tiny toilet. In addition to a Baby Changing room with adorable wall art, there are also super convenient self-sanitizing diaper changing tables available in the restrooms. Water fountains can be found at the entrance to the restrooms.
Tips and Touring Advice for Peppa Pig Theme Park
Here are our top tips when visiting Peppa Pig theme park to help you and your little ones have an oinktastic time!
- As we mentioned before, Peppa Pig Theme Park is perfect for a half-day visit! The first thing we did upon arrival was catch the show at Mr. Potato's Showtime Arena. It got us pumped for the rest of the day. The outdoor theater is located on the far right side of the theme park, so we were easily able to circle around the rest of the park.
- The park is full of vibrant colors, creating fun photo opportunities. I mean, just stand underneath the Rainbow Bridge, and you'll know what I mean! Plus you can even purchase the ride photo for Daddy Pig's Roller Coaster so you can keep a visual memory of your tadpole's first coaster.
- While Peppa Pig Theme Park is geared for the littles, guests of any age are welcome and a tadpole in tow is not required.
- The HERO Access Pass is available for guests who may have difficulty waiting in lines. It allows for one-time expedited access to select attractions for the guest and their party (up to six people). For repeat rides, you'll receive a return time. While the assigned guest does not need to be present to get a return time, they should be present when returning to the attraction.
Stepping foot inside Peppa's world was so much fun! What's the first attraction you're planning to hop to? Let us know in the comments below.