We're squealing with delight over the newest addition to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. On Feb. 24, 2022, the world's very first stand-alone theme park devoted to the beloved children's TV series, "Peppa Pig," will officially open its gates. No matter what side of the pond you're from, you and your tadpoles will be able to come to Winter Haven, Florida and snort, giggle and play with Peppa and all of her friends.
"Peppa Pig" is a British animated TV series that debuted in 2004 and has since become a worldwide phenomenon. This anthropomorphic pig has been going on adventures with her family and friends for over 300 episodes — all the while, teaching important social and emotional skills. In August 2021, Merlin Entertainments and Hasbro broke ground on the 4.5-acre theme park which will feature multiple rides and attractions designed with preschoolers and their parents in mind. No height requirement is more than 36 inches but every attraction has enough room for parents to ride alongside their tadpoles.
Lily loves Peppa Pig and is toadally excited about this expansion of LEGOLAND. (She's even gotten in the habit of calling me "Mummy" Frog over the past year!) While our little tadpole is a theme park veteran, everything about this park is built around the idea that it will likely be your tadpole's first theme park experience. During your visit, you and your tadpoles can hop between six interactive rides, multiple themed playgrounds and water play areas — complete with the famous "muddy puddles" from the pilot episode — fun live shows daily and an indoor cinema for when you need some peace and quiet. While you won't find any large crowds or scary thrill rides here, let's take a look at what you will find at all of the instantly recognizable locations from the globally popular brand!
Neighborhoods at Peppa Pig Theme Park
- Ride a friendly dinosaur at Grampy Rabbit's Dinosaur Adventure, an epic dino quest where prehistoric surprises wait around every corner.
- Test your strength and hold on tight on Mr. Bull's High Striker, a kid-friendly drop ride that will lift you and your tadpole straight up into the sky before sending you back down to Earth.
- Soar above the clouds on Peppa Pig's Balloon Ride, a family-friendly aerial carousel ride with amazing views of the whole park.
- Join Peppa and her friends for free carnival games the whole family can enjoy at Fun Fair Games, which includes Hoopla Ring Toss, Tin Can Tumbler and Bean Bag Toss.
Grandad Dog's Pirate Island
- Set sail for Pirate Island on Grandad Dog's Pirate Boat Ride, a family boat ride to find Grandad Dog's hidden treasure.
- Build your own sandcastle and dig for buried treasure with Danny Dog at Pirate Island Sand Play on the beaches of Pirate Island.
- Enjoy all the sights, smells and sounds of the great outdoors on Peppa's Pedal Bike Tour where tadpoles can pedal their way through pine woods and ice mountains.
- Pedal around Outdoor Adventure on tricycles built just for smaller tadpoles at George's Tricycle Trail.
- Play around in Peppa's Family Campervan while you wait for Mr. Bull to rescue it from a giant muddy puddle.
Granny Pig's Garden
- Discover what's making that mysterious croaking noise by venturing through a maze at George's Fort. (It's not us! We promise!)
- Crawl, climb and slide through Grandpa Pig's Greenhouse, an interactive outdoor playground where tadpoles can explore what types of vegetables Grandpa Pig is growing.
- Look for clues at Madama Gazelle's Nature Trail and discover who has left those mysterious footprints on the ground.
- Climb inside Peppa Pig's Treehouse and join your favorite pig for high tea ... before sliding down to the bottom for even more fun.
- Hop, jump, crawl and climb at Rebecca Rabbit's Playground, an outdoor activity area where tadpoles can play around the rabbit burrows.
Other Oinktastic Attractions at Peppa Pig Theme Park
- Take a ride in the famous red car on Daddy Pig's Roller Coaster, a family-friendly thrill ride that will send you on a curvy exploration of Daddy Pig's new shortcut.
- Flop out on a beanbag and watch some of your favorite episodes of Peppa Pig on the big screen in the indoor Cinema.
- Jump up and down with Peppa and George at Muddy Puddles Splash Pad, a lively play area with spouting fountains, slides and other watery surprises.
- Catch live shows packed full of songs, games, snorts and giggles throughout the day at Mr. Potato's Showtime Arena.
Shopping and dining options will be revealed at a later date, so be sure to bookmark this page!
While it's located within easy walking distance to LEGOLAND Hotel, LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel and LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, Peppa Pig Theme Park will be a separately-ticketed theme park when it opens next year. However, annual passes will be available as standalone memberships or inclusive passes that will also grant admission to LEGOLAND Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park and other regional Merlin Entertainments attractions. Online tickets, annual passes and vacation packages are now on sale.
We can't wait to step inside Peppa's world! What's the first attraction you're planning to hop to? Let us know in the comments below.