Knott's Soak City
Sunset River Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewWhen you're at Knott's® Soak City, you're there to have fun — but you’re also there to relax. And there’s no better place to chill out than the lazy river ride Sunset River. Kick back in your inner tube and coast along with the current. Enjoy the sun, relax with your family and take in the fun sights along the 1,780-foot-long river’s shore. It’s a great way to spend or end your day at Knott's® Soak City, and it’s low-key fun the whole family can enjoy!
Please note: The water depth for this attraction is 2 feet 6 inches. Children who are less than 42" tall barefoot must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Life jackets are required for children who are less than 48" tall barefoot.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Sunset River
Related Los Angeles Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Guide to Disney Genie Plus Service at Disney World
- Our Hoppin' Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with Kids
- Our Guide to Celebrate Soulfully and Black History Month at Disneyland
- How to Use Disneyland's Virtual Queue System
- Our Stupendous Guide to the Shows at Universal Orlando Resort