Tidal Wave Bay
Knott's Soak City
Tidal Wave Bay Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewGet ready to ride the four-foot-tall wave crests at Tidal Wave Bay! This wave pool at Knott's® Soak City uses 750,000 gallons of water to create enormous wave crests that the whole family can enjoy. If the big waves are too much for you or your little ones, you can make a splash at the pool's zero-drop entrance, which features smaller waves but still offers big fun. You can also take a break from the surf and enjoy the sun by relaxing in the lounge chairs and cabanas by Tidal Wave Bay. This state-of-the-art wave pool truly has something for every member of the family!
Please note: The water depth is six feet at the deepest point of the pool. Children less than 42 inches tall barefoot must be accompanied by an adult. Life jackets are required for children less than 48 inches tall barefoot.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Tidal Wave Bay
Related Los Angeles Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
- Disneyland Early Entry for Hotel Guests Returning Aug. 8
- Our Hoppin’ Guide to the LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass
- Frightfully Fun Foodie Finds for Halloween at Walt Disney World
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year — The Holidays at Disneyland Resort Return Nov. 11!