Go behind the scenes and explore one of the busiest movie studios in Hollywood with admission to Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood: Classics Tour
! This classics-themed tour focuses on Warner Bros. Golden Age of Film and TV, featuring award-winning titles that shot on the iconic backlot from the early days of the Studio through the 1970's.
This 3-hour experience begins in the Storytelling Showcase, where you'll discover the world of Warner Bros and the company’s nearly 100-year journey. Then you'll hop
into a cart and starting with a tribute to the Classics, your specially trained Tour Guide, with a love of the Warner Bros. classic film and TV collection, will guide you through the Studio Tour themed to iconic classic movies and TV shows. See the last remaining exterior set from the 1942 film Casablanca, and learn what techniques were used to capture famous scenes in the film!
After touring the lot, you'll enter Stage 48: Script to Screen, the Studio Tour’s interactive sound stage where you can immerse yourself in the technology and methods of production and visit the real Central Perk set from Friends and Sheldon’s apartment set from The Big Bang Theory. Don't froget to visit the all-new Friends Boutique and Central Perk Café where you'll be able to purchase New York deli inspired food and beverages, and dine in recreated sets including Central Perk, Joey and Chandler’s apartment and Monica’s apartment.
At the grand finale, Action and Magic Made Here, you’ll experience the DC Universe or Super-Heroes and Super-Villains and step behind-the-scenes of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with all new interactive experiences, props, costumes and memorable photo opportunities. Finally, it’s time for your red-carpet moment to celebrate awards season with rare props and costumes from the Warner Bros. archives.
To wrap up the tour, explore the all-new Studio Store and take home exclusive gifts and souvenirs from iconic TV shows and films.
With the Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood: Classics Tour, you'll experience the following highlights:
- Classics Theme - Uniquely designed tour that focuses on Warner Bros. Golden Age of Film and TV, featuring award-winning titles that shot on the iconic backlot from the early days of the Studio through the 1970s.
- Screening Room - Video screening on the history of Warner Bros. Pictures!
- Storytelling Showcase - Explore Warner Bros. technological innovations from it's cinema chain origins in 1923 through its nearly 100-year journey.
- Stage 48: Script to Screen - A self-guided tour, exploring the pre-production, production, and post-production of the moving-making process.
- Costumes - Get up close and personal to the never-before-exhibited costumes from the Warner Bros. archive, including Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman's costumes worn in the famous “Here's looking at you kid” farewell scene from Casablanca.
- The Friends Set - Take a seat on the iconic couch, snap a photo with your friends, and enjoy an actual cup of Central Perk coffee!
- The Big Bang Theory Set - Be transported to Pasadena, California to see where the show was filmed and explore Apartment 4A, The Elevator, and Caltech Physics Department Cafeteria set.
- Backlots and Soundstages - Behind the scenes access to backlots and soundstages!
- Action and Magic Made Here - The new grand finale experience featuring the universe of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villians, and Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts.
- Warner Bros. Studio Store - Visit the Warner Bros. studio store where souvenirs and gifts are available for purchase.