Go behind the scenes to explore one of the busiest movie studios in Hollywood with the Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood: Studio Tour!
During this 3-hour experience, you'll discover where Hollywood is made! The tour will begin with a video screening on the history of Warner Bros. Pictures. Then you'll hop into a cart for a ride throughout the studio, with an expert tour guide! Enjoy behind the scenes access, as you experience iconic backlot, sets and sound stages of some of your favorite movies and TV shows. You'll get to see the worlds of superhero's Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Batman! You'll be able to sit in Sheldon's seat on the actual apartment 4A set of The Big Bang Theory, explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and more! Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Highlights:
Finally, you'll be dropped off at Stage 48 for the self-guided portion of the tour, where you are free to explore at your own pace. You'll experience pre-production, production and post-production of the movie-making process! Don't froget to visit Central Perk Café & Studio Store at the end of your tour - a working cafe replica from the hit TV show Friends where you'll be able to purchase food, beverages and souvenirs!
- The Batcave and Batmobile Collection - Featuring the authentic batmobiles you know and love- including the Bathammer, Batpod, and Tumbler!
- Stage 48 - A self-guided tour, exploring the pre-production, production, and post-production of the moving making process!
- The Friends Set - Hang out on the real Central Perks set, take a seat on the iconic couch, and snap a photo with your friends!
- Central Perk Café - Visit the working replica of the Central Perk Café from the hit TV show Friends! The only place in Los Angeles where Friends fans can enjoy an actual cup of Central Perk coffee.
- Big Bang Theory Set - Be transported to Pasadena, California to see where the show was filmed and explore Apartment 4A, The Elevator, and Caltech Physics Department Cafeteria sets!
- DC Universe - An interactive exhibit that puts you right in the action with Aquaman and Wonder Woman!
- The Wizarding World - See costumes and props from the original Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films!
- Backlots and Soundstages - Behind the scenes access to backlots and soundstages!
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tours scheduled departure time. Head to the Tour Welcome Center, at the entry of theatre, with your printed E-Ticket and ID. After exchanging your ticket and completing the security check, you'll be free to begin your tour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood is located at, 3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505.
Daily, tours depart every 30 minutes between 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
Subject to availability, not all tours are guaranteed.
This E-Ticket is nonrefundable.
E-Ticket is only valid for date and time reserved.