A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Official Walt Disney World® Hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees and colonial architecture. Six villages – Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica – host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! “Island-hop” as you explore lushly landscaped acres!
In an effort to make future visits even more magical, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is being reimagined! Please note that noise will be heard while our resort is undergoing refurbishments, but noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk and 9:00am daily. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this work may cause.
General Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 3:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 2,112 Guest Rooms
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- All rooms non-smoking
- 1 Food Court - Market Street Food Court
- 1 Full Service restaurant - Shutter's at Old Port Royale
- Pool Bar
- Pizza delivery - 4:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (plus other limited menu options)
- 7 Pools
- Feature Pool - Offers waterfalls, water slides & water cannons
- Children's pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Children's playground
- Jogging trail
- Bike and Surrey Bike Rentals
- Disney Theme Parks
- Disney Water Parks
- Disney Springs™
- Official Walt Disney World® Hotels (requires one transfer at a Disney Theme Park or Disney Springs™)
- Merchandise location (gifts, sundries)
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Kid's Nite Out, Inc. - Caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of a Walt Disney World® Resort room. The professional staff of Kid's Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing "I Spy" games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father's/mother's helper. Kid's Nite Out also plans and works children's parties, camps, and children's theme conventions.
- Advance reservations are required - please call 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at all Official Walt Disney World® Hotels
- 4-hour minimum required - children ages 6 months to 12 years old
- Guests can call up to 90 Days in advance. Will try to accommodate same-day calls or unusual hours.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4 hour minimum charge
Child Activity Centers all resort guests can use are located at:
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Yacht Club & Disney's Beach Club Resorts
*Beginning in May 2017, the following venues will be closed for refurbishment: Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Banana Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post. During this time, there will be a variety of dining options available to you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Centertown, a dining location, will serve a Caribbean-style buffet for breakfast and à la carte offerings for dinner. A selection of grab-and-go meals will be conveniently available for purchase in three new island markets located in the Aruba, Jamaica and Martinique regions of the Resort. Our in-room dining will remain available. Disney dining plans will be accepted for these offerings. Dining locations will make every effort to assist you with your dietary needs.
General Walt Disney World® Resort Benefits
Staying on-site at an Official Walt Disney World®
Hotel gives you several great complimentary benefits, including free transportation and more. You'll be able to make FastPass+ reservations
60-days advance of your check-in, whereas those staying off-site can make reservations up to 30 days in advance of each day of their theme park visit. FastPass+ allows you to pre-book up to three ride or attraction reservations per day.
The Frog Family absolutely loves staying on-site not just for the fun themes and Disney atmosphere of the hotels, but also for the convenient amenities. Some of the other complimentary benefits include:
- Free MagicBands - You will have MagicBands shipped to your home (within the U.S.) or provided upon arrival. MagicBands are used as hotel keys and allow you to touch-and-go while entering the parks (Valid Theme Park admission required), using FastPass+ or PhotoPass locations, and making purchases.
- Convenient Proximity - You can easily go back to your hotel from the parks if you need a break or want to relax at the pool. It's just as easy to head back to the parks after relaxing at your hotel for a couple of hours.
- Free Airport Service - With Disney's Magical Express® Transportation, the convenient motorcoach service transports you between Orlando International Airport and your Official Walt Disney World® Hotel. Have your MagicBands ready to go at the airport before boarding. Learn more about Disney's Magical Express® Transportation.
- Free Park Transportation - Along with complimentary transportation to the airport, you'll also receive free transportation to all Disney Theme Parks! Depending on which Official Walt Disney World® Hotel you stay at, you'll have access to the Monorail, water launch and/or bus transportation. Many of the Official Walt Disney World® Hotels are also walking distance to the parks and other resorts.
- Free Wi-Fi - When staying on-site, you'll have access to complimentary wi-fi, available in your room and select public areas, such as the pools, arcades, restaurants and more.
- Extended Theme Park Hours - With Extra Magic Hours Benefit, you can enter the park on select days one hour early, or stay an extra two hours after park closing. If you want to be able to stay at a park during regular hours, but use your EMH for a different park, you'll need a Park Hopper ticket. Read more about Extra Magic Hours Benefit and when we recommend you use them. (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required)
- Kids' Programs - The Official Walt Disney World® Hotels offer child care services for a cost when parents want a night out. They usually require advanced reservations, so be sure to look into the resort's specific program! All resort guests are welcome to use the child care services at any of the Official Walt Disney World® Hotels. The following resorts offer child care services:
- All Official Walt Disney World® Hotels: Kid's Nite Out, Inc. (In-Room Babysitting)
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort: Lilo's Playhouse
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Cub's Den
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge: Simba's Cubhouse
- Disney's Yacht Club & Disney's Beach Club Resorts: Sandcastle Club