There exists in this modern world a place where you can experience the adventure and romance of the Middle Ages.
Medieval Times Tips and General Information
Legend has it that you can be transported back to a time where chivalry still reigns. A place where knights battle for their kingdom's honor, while an exceptional feast is provided in a magnificent setting.
From the moment you enter medieval times, you'll be treated like the noblest Lord or Lady of the realm. You will be served a royal feast, in the traditional manner, then you will enjoy a remarkable display of horsemanship by our majestic Andalusian stallions. After which their valiant knights will prepare for their centuries-old Tournament of Games. The competition continues with a thrilling and dangerous jousting event. Fearless Knights and heroic horses meet in the center of your arena, so you can experience the ultimate test of horsemanship & bravery. The action intensifies as the knights wield mace & sword. Steel clashes with steel in an effort to vanquish their foes. The battle grows as the two warriors fight for the honor of the king and their kingdom.
In the end, only one knight will stand victorious. This worthy champion has restored peace to the kingdom and earned the adoration of the noble guests and so ends the adventure.. or does it? Come visit us at Medieval Times and experience it for yourself!
More blog resources for Medieval Times
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time
- 'We're Going to Disney!' How to Surprise Your Kids with a Disney Trip
- Our Wild Guide to the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!