Barney Oldfield Speedway
Barney Oldfield Speedway Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Get behind the wheel of an antique car on this open-air track ride at California's Great America. Named after an automobile racer from the start of the 20th century, this ride only allows you to go up to 5 mph, but it'll feel a lot faster than that.
Accessibility Information: Each car can hold up to two guests. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must have a supervising companion accompany them to drive. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and into the seat of the car. Alternate access is available at the ride exit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Barney Oldfield Speedway
Related San Francisco Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!