Gold Striker Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Thrill as you ride Gold Striker, Northern California's tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster. This coaster reaches toward the sky at 108.2 feet high and will send you zooming along its track at speeds up to 53.7 mph. It's also been named one of the world’s Top 10 wooden coasters every year by Amusement Today’s Golden Ticket Awards. Don't let the chance to ride the exciting Gold Striker ride past you!
Accessibility Information: Please note that this ride utilizes strobe lighting and magnetic systems. Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit. A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the Fast Lane Entrance to the ride platform. Alternate access is available at the ride exit or Fast Lane Entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Gold Striker
Related San Francisco Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park