The Grizzly Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Have a bear of a great time on this beloved wooden roller coaster. The Grizzly was introduced to the park in 1986, and familiies have been enjoying it ever since. It's the perfect coaster for younger guests who have outgrown the kids' rides and want a thrilling adventure.
Accessibility Information: Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out-of-a wheelchair and into the ride unit. Alternate access is available at the ride's Fast Lane Entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for The Grizzly
Related San Francisco Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park