TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.46" (117cm) minimum
Take a delightfully dizzy ride on Centrifuge. This classic carnival ride sends you around and around. Because the five cars spin on two axes, you'll experience a toadally different ride each time you hop on!
Accessibility Information: Hand-held infants are not permitted. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Centrifuge
Related San Francisco Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!