Aquarium of the Pacific
Take a journey of discovery at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play.
Explore the new Pacific Visions Building which features a state-of-the-art immersive theater, interactive art installations, engaging multimedia displays, and live animal exhibits. You'll also experience underwater realms and future possibilities, and help create a new planet right here on Earth. The centerpiece of Pacific Visions, the Honda Pacific Visions Theater, features multisensory effects to enhance the show, including seat rumblers, wind, fog, and scents. The massive 180-degree curved screen and floor projection disc encompass the viewers’ full range of vision, creating a uniquely immersive experience.
At Aquarium of the Pacific you'll experience the following:
- More than 100 exhibits!
- 19 Major habitats
- More than 12,000 ocean animals
- Hands-on experiences
- 4D theater
- And so much more!
More blog resources for Aquarium of the Pacific
Related Aquarium of the Pacific Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top SeaWorld Orlando Tips for Your Next Visit
- How to Manage Summer Crowds and Heat at Universal Studios Hollywood
- The Best Options for a Vegetarian at Universal Orlando
- Top 20 Tips to Maximize Your Time at Universal Orlando Resort
- The Frog Family's Guide to Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside