Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits
Until 11,000 years ago Los Angeles was home to large and exotic wildlife. With more than a million fossils on display, many captured by the La Brea Tar Pits, guests can discover some of these marvelous, now-extinct mammals, including a dire wolf, mammoth, ground slouth and smilodon.
More blog resources for Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits
Related Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns This Fall — Tickets Now Available!
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
- Your Screamin' Guide to Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2022