back in time to discover the earliest beginnings of America with seven (7) consecutive days journeying through Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Yorktown with this, Colonial Williamsburg: America's Historic Triangle Ticket!
As you trace the story of early America, you’ll have access to five historic sites including Jamestown, Jamestown Settlement, American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, Yorktown Battlefield, and Colonial Williamsburg. Historic sites, trade shops, and museums are included with this ticket!
Explore Colonial Williamsburg’s expansive 173 acres - see restored and recreated 18-century structures, plus hundreds of houses, shops, and public buildings rebuilt on their original foundations. As you roam the streets, watch blacksmiths, printers, and milliners use methods from the 18th century and learn about colonial life on your own or during a guided tour. Colonial Williamsburg re-enactors dress and work like locals during the era, sometimes using colonial grammar, bringing the whole experience to life!
Then hop over to Jamestown, where you can easily spend half a day or more exploring the island. See archaeology in action as the Jamestown Rediscovery team continues to excavate parts of the island. Be sure to visit the Jamestown Settlement, America’s first permanent English colony, that’s brought to life with film, galleries, and outdoor living history!
Last but not least, explore Yorktown for a toadally incredible experience! See where independence was won at the Yorktown Battlefield, and visit the American Revolution Museum for stories on the nation’s founding from the colonial period to the constitution and beyond.
With so much to see and experience, be sure to check out the Colonial Williamsburg events calendar to see what's happening during your visit!Colonial Williamsburg: America's Historic Triangle Ticket Highlights:
- Seven (7) consecutive days' admission for Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Jamestown, and Yorktown
- Explore the Jamestown Settlement, American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, and Yorktown Battlefield
- Interpreter-led tours of Colonial Williamsburg's Governor's Palace, the Capitol Building, and all Government Buildings
- Enjoy a fresh take on art and an expanded gallery at both the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art and DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museums
- Complimentary shuttle service around the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area and seasonal discounts on carriage rides
- Explore meticulously cared-for grounds, from great period-appropriate oak trees to the formal palace gardens, and so much more!
Visit the Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center with your printed voucher, once redeemed you are free to get hopping!
The Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center is located at, 101 Visitor Center Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23185.
Ticket expires after first use. Ticket expires in full on January 1, 2023.