Cutback Water Coaster
Cutback Water Coaster Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewGet ready for a wild ride! Cutback Water Coaster sends you on a thrilling journey, soaring up and down hills, speeding through tunnels and racing along the edges of saucer-shaped features. As the only RocketBLAST coaster on the East Coast, Cutback Water Coaster opened in spring 2019. It merges two unique technologies — a water jet propulsion system and multiple saucer features — to create a smooth but speedy ride. Each raft holds up to four riders.
Cutback Water Coaster Accessibility Information: Guests must be able to walk up the stairs to the top of the ride tower. Special Access is not available. Single riders are not allowed. The minimum combined weight must be at least 250 pounds but not exceed 700 pounds.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Cutback Water Coaster
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park