'Sup, Tad here. You may not know this, but I'm toadally into trivia, especially all things Disney. And what could be better than a scavenger hunt based on some fun trivia? We put our froggy friends and special guests to the test with this Animal Kingdom scavenger hunt during our Share Your Thrills Challenge. We had such a great response that we wanted to share so you can try it, too. Plus, we've got you covered with discount theme park tickets so you can complete this challenge at Animal Kingdom!
Undercover Tourist's Animal Kingdom Scavenger Hunt
1. This clue requires a pic. Don't wait too long — you must be quick! To beat the other team to the end, you must present a picture with a character friend.
2. This park is full of beautiful art, but you're looking for a mural in a specific part. Holding a flower, dressed in blues and gold through the trek his story unfolds.
3. For this clue, you must eat. From a truck, you'll find this treat. You'll see a mountain in the sky. That's how you know you are close by.
4. Are you ready for this quest? You must ride single to time it best. Your photographer must be ready to snap your pic before the Yeti.
5. This duo started by opening a gas station. But it's no longer here ... they made a new creation. Full of knick-knacks and both big and smaller — take a photo by their first dollar.
6. Step right up! Come one, come all — and get ready to have a ball! For this clue, you must WIN and snap a pic with your winnings by the World's Largest Pin (Truck).
7. For this clue, you need your ears. Stick your hand in a hole, but have no fear. When you do, record the sound. To Pandora is where you're bound.
8. In Africa, you must be to find this poster titled "Super Safari." Captain Bob, is that you? Or is it a person who built this zoo?
9. Here you must find a hidden Mickey. Browse the village — it could be tricky. Look in the opposite place of the sky towards the cold drinks. Give it a try.
10. There are over 300 of these. Find the raven, and you will find me. With this clue, our trek comes to an end. We hope you had fun with your froggy friends!
Stumped on any of the clues? Watch the video below for the answers!
Want to complete our Animal Kingdom scavenger hunt yourself? Let your favorite frogs save you some green on discount theme park tickets so you can hop around and find the clues. Thanks for following along with our Share Your Thrills Challenge!