Have a LEGO lover in your family? Then, a trip to LEGOLAND Florida is a must! Not only is it the perfect place for young kids to explore and play, but it's also home to some of the most exciting rides and attractions for tadpoles in the Central Florida area. One of the things that can often slow down your day at LEGOLAND Florida (or any theme park) is waiting in long lines for popular rides. This is where the LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass comes in handy. Here's everything you need to know about the FASTRACK Pass, including how it works, what rides and attractions are included and how much it costs so you can maximize your fun at LEGOLAND Florida!
Overview of the LEGOLAND FASTRACK Pass
The LEGOLAND FASTRACK Pass is a frogtastic way to make the most of your time at LEGOLAND. With this pass, you can quickly skip the regular line and access a faster line to ride your favorite rides. This pass is an additional cost that is not included with admission. We like to think of this as a way to “plus up” your LEGOLAND Florida experience!
If you’re pond-ering if purchasing a FASTRACK Pass is right for you, you’ll want to keep in mind that LEGOLAND Florida offers two different FASTRACK options — The FASTRACK Unlimited and the FASTRACK 3-Pack. The FASTRACK Unlimited Pass allows you faster access all day long on all participating attractions, while the FASTRACK 3-Pack, provides faster access to three of the most popular rides in the park:
- The Great LEGO Race
- The Dragon
The FASTRACK 3-Pack Pass is valid for single-use on each of the rides listed above for one person only and can be used on any date that is chosen at the time of purchase.
How Does the FASTRACK Pass Work?
Imagine having almost no wait at any of the attractions and having plenty of time to check out the entertainment shows and even hang ten at the LEGOLAND Florida Water Park. That’s exactly what the FASTRACK Pass allows you to do! Yes, that’s right! The FASTRACK Pass system allows you to bypass the regular lines on most rides and attractions throughout the theme park. This ensures that you’ll have more time to explore and play, rather than wait in long lines.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase your FASTRACK Pass online (date selection required). You can also do this in the park on the day of your visit (subject to availability).
- Take your confirmation number with you to the park. Ensure you have purchased your LEGOLAND Park tickets, too! These are sold separately.
- Pick up your FASTRACK Unlimited wristband. We were instructed to head over to The BIG SHOP to do this. We showed our confirmation numbers and were given a wristband to wear. The Model Citizens (LEGOLAND employees) informed us that we’d need to wear these all day and that they were not transferable. Oh, and save your confirmation number or receipt! If something happens to your wristband throughout your day, you’ll need to head back to THE BIG SHOP to pick up a new wristband.
- Look out for the FASTRACK Access Line to start making your LEGOLAND Florida memories. You’ll see signs that direct you to the right place (like pictured below!). Sometimes the FASTRACK Pass entrance is actually at the ride exit. I know for us, it felt kinda froggy to enter a ride that way, but as long as you follow the FASTRACK Pass signs and arrows, you are doing it right!
- Ride access is limited to park operating hours and restricted to once per hour on THE LEGO® MOVIE™ Masters of Flight attraction.
LEGOLAND Florida Attractions Included with the FASTRACK Pass
FASTRACK Unlimited can be used on the following attractions:
- AQUAZONE Wave Racers
- Battle of Bricksburg
- Beetle Bounce
- Boating School
- DUPLO Tractor
- DUPLO Train
- Flying School
- Ford Driving School
- Ford Jr. Driving School
- Kid Power Tower
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride
- Lost Kingdom Adventure
- Merlin’s Challenge
- Mia’s Riding Adventure
- Rescue Academy
- Royal Joust
- Safari Trek
- The Dragon
- The Grand Carousel
- The Great LEGO Race Coaster
- The LEGO MOVIE Masters of Flight
- Unikitty's Disco Drop
Please keep in mind that the FASTRACK Pass cannot be used at the following:
- Any show (Wells Fargo 4D Theater, Pirate’s Cove Live Water Ski Show, etc.)
- Any free play area (Forestman’s Hideout, Pharaoh’s Revenge, etc.)
- Any Water Park attraction (due to the lack of an exit to use the pass on)
As we mentioned above, if you’ve purchased the FASTRACK 3-PACK Pass, you can skip the line to the top three most popular attractions in the park: The Great LEGO Race, Coastersaurus and The Dragon.
LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass Pricing
FASTRACK Unlimited tickets start at just $59.99 + tax, and FASTRACK 3-Pack tickets start at $23.99 + tax. The pricing does vary depending on the day and season. Please note that the FASTRACK Passes do not include admission to LEGOLAND Florida Park or LEGOLAND Water Park.
Is The LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass Worth the Expense?
The Frog Family believes the answer to this question depends on what kind of day or experience you’d like to have! Sometimes we want to experience all that LEGOLAND Florida has to offer, so we’re really willing to splurge a bit to make sure we get to maximize our time in the park. And sometimes, we like to be a bit more opportunistic and take the day as it comes. When that’s the case, we might pass and save the FASTRACK Pass for a future trip.
Here are some points to consider when deciding if leapin' for the LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass is right for your visit.
We think the FASTRACK Pass is a great option if:
- If you're only visiting LEGOLAND for one day
- The only time that you can visit is over the weekend OR when the park is really busy
- You want to ride all of the attractions and see the shows too
- You want to spend half of your day at the LEGOLAND Water Park
- You just don’t like waiting in line
- You’re OK with splurging a bit to save time
And here are a few situations where the FASTRACK Pass might not be the best investment for you:
- If you’ve got more than one day to visit
- If you’re visiting on a weekday OR the park has low to moderate crowds (don’t froget to check out our Crowd Calendars before your visit!)
- You like to take the day at your leisure
- You’re on a budget and looking to save some green
Here's How the LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass Worked For Us
On the day of our visit, there were moderate crowds, and we wanted to make sure that we had enough time to experience all of the popular attractions, catch the new Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show, enjoy a leisurely lunch and spend a few hours at the LEGOLAND Water Park. With a toadally full agenda planned, we polliwogs decided to leap and purchase the FASTRACK Unlimited Pass.
Let me tell you that we’re so hoppy that we did! The wait times for most of the attractions were between 20 to 60 minutes, with the average being about 30 minutes. The longest waits we experienced were for The LEGO Movie Masters of Flight and The Great LEGO Race, which varied between 45 to 60 minutes throughout the day. Using the FASTRACK Pass, we only waited about 5 to 10 minutes for every ride throughout the entire day. Talk about massive time savings! We accomplished everything on our agenda and even had time to meet and high-five Wyldstyle at Emmet’s SUPER SUITE. What an awesome day, indeed!
More FASTRACK Pass Tips & Tricks
Before you go, here are a few more tips that you’ll want to remember:
- The FASTRACK Pass is invalid for ride access at the LEGOLAND Water Park.
- Don’t froget that the FASTRACK Pass does not include admission to LEGOLAND Florida or LEGOLAND Water Park. Remember that you will need separate admission tickets to be allowed entry. You’ll want to check out our hoppin' good deals before you go!
- The FASTRACK Pass is only valid on the day of purchase.
- You’ll need to pick up your FASTRACK wristband before getting started and the wristbands are non-transferable.
- Children ages 1 and younger do not need a theme park ticket for entry to LEGOLAND Florida. All children ages 2 and older will require a theme park ticket for entry.
- FASTRACK Passes are required for each individual in your travel party who wish to use this service. The FASTRACK Pass cannot be shared.
- Have a frogtabulous time!
The LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass is a great way to avoid long lines and experience more of the park in a shorter amount of time. If you plan to visit LEGOLAND Florida and are looking to maximize your time, then investing in the FASTRACK Pass might just be the thing for you! Have questions about the FASTRACK Pass? Let us know in the comments below. We’re more than hoppy to help!
Related: The Awesome Insider's Guide to LEGOLAND Florida