AQUAZONE Wave Racers
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
AQUAZONE Wave Racers Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.40" (102cm) minimum
Race on the waves and dodge blasts of water! Venture over the water on a bridge to the middle of the pool and board your Wave Racer. As soon as the racers start moving, you'll have ability to control the wheel and turn your Wave Racer back and forth! Blasts of water throughout the ride are ready to soak you, as you race around the central platform.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips about AQUAZONE Wave Racers
Frog Family Tips
Be ready - you'll probably end up getting splashed at some point on the ride. But probably not soaked!
Steering your wave racer can help you avoid the blasts of water.
There are two different platforms on Aquazone Wave Racers, so the line moves more quickly than you think.
Guests must transfer from their wheelchair/ECV to the ride vehicle.
Similar Things to Do
More resources for AQUAZONE Wave Racers
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Everything You Need to Know About PEANUTS Celebration at Knott's Berry Farm
- Swoon! Disney Parks Announce Lovely 2023 Valentine's Day Delicacies
- Our Guide to Disney Genie Plus Service at Disney World
- Our Hoppin' Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with Kids
- Our Guide to Celebrate Soulfully and Black History Month at Disneyland