Kid Power Towers
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Kid Power Towers Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.40" (102cm) minimum
Resembling giant stacks of LEGOs, kids and adults can hoist themselves to the top of a tower for a great view of the entire park and the lovely Lake Eloise.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Kid Power Towers
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!
- Our Top Tips for Planning a Magical Picnic at Disney World
- The Ins and Outs of Disney World’s Advance Dining Reservation System
- The Royal Treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland
- The Royal Treatment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World