Leap's Update: The Orlando Flex Ticket is no longer being offered. While there is no comparable ticket to the Orlando Flex Ticket, there are discount tickets for all of the parks that were included with the Orlando Flex Ticket (minus Wet 'n' Wild, which is closed) from Undercover Tourist. The Universal Orlando Resort has introduced new ticket options. There are up to 5-Day Universal tickets that include Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay Water Park. SeaWorld offers an Unlimited Visits ticket that includes SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa and Adventure Island Tampa. View all of our discount Orlando theme park ticket options!
We get a ton of questions from families who are trying to decide which Universal Orlando ticket is right for them. Today we're here to talk about a couple of lesser-known options that can be a great savings if you're planning on longer visits to the Universal Orlando® Resort and other Orlando theme parks. If Universal Studios Florida® and Universal's Islands of Adventure® are already on your vacation to-do list and you are thinking of adding SeaWorld, Aquatica and maybe even Wet 'n Wild®, the Orlando FlexTicket may be just what you're looking for. We've put together this overview to help you decide if the Orlando FlexTicket is the best ticket for you!
What is the Orlando FlexTicket?
The Orlando FlexTicket offers unlimited admission to Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Wet 'n Wild, SeaWorld and Aquatica for 14 days. And by unlimited, we mean unlimited. If you wanted to, you could visit all five parks every day for 14 days straight. This ticket will also get you on the Hogwarts Express, which hops between The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™ in Universal Studios Florida and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ in Universal's Islands of Adventure. The train ride, which offers a different experience each way, can only be experienced with a park-to-park ticket or a ticket that allows unlimited visits.
Is the Orlando FlexTicket right for you? It might be the best ticket if:
- You want the most flexibility at the five parks included on the ticket. (i.e. you don't want to worry about how many "days" you've used on your ticket or whether you can visit more than one park in a day.)
- You will be visiting those five parks at least once during your trip. If you were to buy single day tickets to each of the parks, the total would be more than the price of a FlexTicket AND you would only be able to visit each park one time.
What is the FlexTicket Plus?
The Orlando FlexTicket Plus offers unlimited admission to six parks: Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Wet 'n Wild, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa for 14 days. We're not sure it's humanly possible, but if you wanted to you could visit all six parks every day for 14 days straight with the FlexTicket Plus. The safari-themed Busch Gardens is home to many animal exhibits as well as some incredible coasters and other thrill rides, including its newest attraction, Falcon's Fury!
The FlexTicket Plus is the best ticket if:
- You are looking for a ticket that includes Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet 'n Wild, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
- You want the flexibility of going to more than one park per day.
- You will spend at least one day at five of those parks. Even if you never visited Wet 'n Wild, the FlexTicket Plus is still cheaper than buying single day tickets for the others.
Other important details...
- Universal CityWalk Party Pass is included on the FlexTicket and FlexTicket Plus. The Party Pass entitles you to free admission to the paid entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the 14 days that your ticket is valid.
- Parking is not included on the FlexTicket or FlexTicket Plus, but you will only have to pay once a day if you visit more than one park. Just save your receipt.
- If you stay at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel or a SeaWorld official partner hotel, you can arrange for free transportation between the two properties. So if you were staying at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort, you could arrange free transportation to SeaWorld Orlando and vice versa. For those purchasing the FlexTicket Plus, SeaWorld also offers free transportation to and from Busch Gardens Tampa.
- The FlexTicket and FlexTicket Plus do have an expiration date. They must be activated on or before the end of the year. To get the full 14 days of use on the Orlando Flex Ticket and FlexTicket Plus 2016, they must be used on or before Dec. 18, 2016.
A 3rd option — the 3 Park Unlimited Ticket
If you are looking for maximum savings at Universal Orlando for an extended stay but don't plan to visit SeaWorld or Aquatica, there is another option, the 3 Park Unlimited ticket. As the name states, you can have unlimited admission to all three Universal parks, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Wet 'n' Wild, for 14 days.
Related: Choosing the Best Universal Orlando Ticket for Your Vacation