Universal's Volcano Bay
Today's Orlando Crowd Level & Park Hours
Universal’s Volcano Bay. It’s a water theme park. Which is like a theme park with a whole lotta water. And that big thing in the middle is just like a real volcano — ‘cause you know volcanoes have water slides. Yep. 13 stories above this South Seas oasis, your friends (or your kids) are gonna see if you chicken out at the last second, or if you take the plunge down the face of Krakatau. More of a go-with-the-flow type? No worries. The beach, winding river and wave pool are always tempting escapes.See all things to do
Universal's Volcano Bay Maps
Top Universal's Volcano Bay Videos and Photos
> > > > >Honu of the Honu ika Moana
Tickets for Universal's Volcano Bay
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
More blog resources for Universal's Volcano Bay
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Goodbye, 50th Anniversary — Hello, TRON Lightcycle / Run and Welcome Back, Happily Ever After!
- Everything We Know About TRON Lightcycle Run at Disney World — Soft Opening March 20!
- All the Magical Details of the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration
- Our D100 Park Plan at Disneyland Resort
- Yummiest Places to Eat at Universal Studios Hollywood
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines.
Looking for more park hours and events? Check out the Orlando Crowd Calendar.
1 - 3
4 - 6
7 - 10
- Park Key:
- Recommended Park on This Day
- Busy Day for This Park