TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
X, the world's first 4th dimension thrill ride, has once again pushed all limits and taken extreme to the next level. This $10 million investment features completely redesigned, sleeker trains and introduces all-new, innovative state-of-the-art visual, audio and sensory effects. X moves from the 4th dimension to the 5th becoming X2!
With its 360° rotating seats and head-first, face down drops, X has been one of the most popular thrill rides on the planet. With the redesign, X2 takes you on a journey to a unique and unchartered dimension of extreme only Six Flags Magic Mountain can deliver.
Unlike traditional coasters where trains only parallel the track, X2 sends riders screaming around its 3,600-foot maze of steel track aboard massive wing-shaped trains where the seats extend off of the track to the sides of the vehicle, allowing them to independently rotate you head over heels, forward and backward creating a one-of-a-kind "don't know what to expect next" sensation. X2 launches the extreme thrills of X into a new dimension with the addition of a light experience that changes with every ride.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for X2
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Everything You Need to Know About PEANUTS Celebration at Knott's Berry Farm
- Swoon! Disney Parks Announce Lovely 2023 Valentine's Day Delicacies
- Our Guide to Disney Genie Plus Service at Disney World
- Our Hoppin' Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with Kids
- Our Guide to Celebrate Soulfully and Black History Month at Disneyland