Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Ready for some roller coasters? Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place. This amusement park holds the record for the most roller coasters in the world! From a hybrid coaster made of wood and steel to a cliff-side dive coaster that will make you feel like you’re flying, this place has some truly unique and world-class coaster experiences. It’s also home to the brand-new, dual-racing West Coast Racers coaster with side-by-side tracks and four high-speed launches for the ultimate air time.
Younger kids will find milder thrills … and a few coasters of their own.
About an hour’s drive from Los Angeles in the hills of Valencia, California, you can easily spend the day experiencing the thrills of this park and then head back to your hotel, recounting the day’s adventure! Don't froget to check out Six Flags® Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles next door in the hot summer months!See all things to do
Six Flags® Magic Mountain Attractions & Restaurants
Six Flags® Magic Mountain Maps
More blog resources for Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Related Los Angeles Posts
- Best Theme Parks in California by Age Group
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation Announces California’s Largest Solar Energy Project
- Not-to-Miss Six Flags Magic Mountain Attractions for Thrill Seekers
- How to Get the Best Coaster Seat at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- ~Frogtastically~ Fun Things to Do in Los Angeles with Kids