Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Ready for some roller coasters? Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place. This amusement park holds the record for the most roller coasters in the world! From a hybrid coaster made of wood and steel to a cliff-side dive coaster that will make you feel like you’re flying, this place has some truly unique and world-class coaster experiences. It’s also home to the brand-new, dual-racing West Coast Racers coaster with side-by-side tracks and four high-speed launches for the ultimate air time.
Younger kids will find milder thrills … and a few coasters of their own.
About an hour’s drive from Los Angeles in the hills of Valencia, California, you can easily spend the day experiencing the thrills of this park and then head back to your hotel, recounting the day’s adventure!See all things to do
Six Flags® Magic Mountain Attractions & Restaurants
Frog Family Priority AttractionsShow all attractions for Six Flags® Magic Mountain
More blog resources for Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Related Los Angeles Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!