Disney's Boardwalk Entertainment District
This quarter-mile promenade of one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants and nightlife is located along the water's edge, a short stroll from EPCOT® or a breezy boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Built to resemble turn-of-the-century coastal city boardwalks, it offers midway games and street performers.
Disney's Boardwalk Entertainment District Tips and General Information
It's your best bet for a night out this side of Atlantic City. Free parking at all times. Valet parking also available for a small charge. Free admission to Disney's Boardwalk Entertainment District, shops & restaurants at all times.
An admission charge is required for Jellyrolls & Atlantic Dance, as well as certain other special events. Disney's Boardwalk Entertainment District is walking distance to the International Gateway to EPCOT®. There is free water taxi access to Disney's Hollywood Studios®, EPCOT® and Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts from the BoardWalk.
More blog resources for Disney's Boardwalk Entertainment District
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top 10 Easter Eggs in the Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway Queue at Disneyland
- Surprise! Disney 100 Mickey and Friends Cavalcade Debuts with New Song & Character Outfits
- Disney 100 The Eras Collection Has Dropped on shopDisney and at Disney Parks!
- It's Party Time! Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration Begins at Disneyland Resort
- All the Magical Details of the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration