One of our Frog Family's favorite parts of Disneyland Resort's Halloween Time is the after-hours Halloween party. In 2019, Mr. Oogie Boogie took the Disneyland Halloween Party and turned it into an all-new event, the Oogie Boogie Bash — A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure (replacing Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park). Since then, Oogie Boogie Bash has taken place at Disney California Adventure! It will return in fall 2023 — we'll update once we know the dates!
The Halloween decorations at Disney California Adventure are toadally awesome, and they make a nice backdrop for the Disneyland Halloween party. On party nights, those decorations are kicked up a notch with cool projections.
Hop back for the official dates and details for 2023! The Oogie Boogie Bash runs on select nights — most likely from early September through Oct. 31, 2023. You can usually expect the return of the Frightfully Fun Parade, more immersive treat trails, Villains Grove Trail, costumes, decor and characters. You can also enjoy short ride wait times that come with limited capacity and special food and treats.
We hopped by opening night 2022 to bring you our best tips and tricks. We were frogcited for the new immersive treat trail villains — they did not disappoint — and the magical Villains Grove! There were three new villains in immersive treat trails, and everyone was talking about the Bruno meet and greet.
Overview of Oogie Boogie Bash Disneyland Halloween Party
The Oogie Boogie Bash is a separately ticketed event that takes place inside Disney California Adventure Park after hours. The party runs mostly on select Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights — from 6 p.m. until 11 p.m. Party ticket holders can get the party started early by mixing in with Disney California Adventure daytime guests three hours early, beginning at 3 p.m. That means you may want to carefully choose your theme park reservations this fall, whether you're attending the party or not.
The park is all decked out for Halloween with daytime decor, plus special party decorations and lighting at night. Oogie Boogie from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is the monster of scare-a-monies, and he’s calling upon all of his ghoulish villain friends and fiends to help him set the scene. You can see your party ghost host inside his immersive treat trail in Hollywood Land. The Headless Horseman returned to Buena Vista Street, and you'll see beautiful projections across the street from him on the Carthay Circle bell tower. At times, the tower comes to life. Many classic Disney characters are in costume party attire, and rare characters are out greeting guests. You’ll find plenty of entertainment — both new and returning. And guests of all ages get to wear costumes and trick or treat!
Follow along with our YouTube video, which includes hopful tips for attending.
Oogie Boogie Bash Dates
The Oogie Boogie Bash takes place from early September through Oct. 31. Most nights fall on Tuesday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday, plus Oct. 31. Last year, there were 24 party nights and one D23 Member exclusive party on Sept. 10, 2022.
Best Dates to Attend
The best dates to attend are when you can go! The most popular dates sell out right away, but all dates sell out in advance — in fact, last year's event sold out right away. So if you are interested, buy as soon as they go on sale. We like to attend on the first night of the season, but some people like to visit on weekend nights or on Halloween itself. It's possible that some party merchandise will sell out early and won't be available for all party dates, so keep that in mind if it's important to you.
Also, keep in mind that we usually experience very hot nights early in the season. If you have an elaborate costume planned, you might want to wait until the nights cool off a bit.
Oogie Boogie Bash Entry Procedures
You'll want to arrive early to this event — lines can grow scary long! You can enter the park as early as 3 p.m. and we recommend that you do. If you are entering the party early, you may see two separate entrance areas, one for daytime guests and one for party guests. Party guests are funneled to an area to collect a wristband, map and bag. The colored wristband has the day and party date as well as a QR PhotoPass code to link to the Disneyland app.
The wristband allows you to stay in the park once it closes. Guests without wristbands are unable to move about the park once the park closes to the public and the party officially starts. Cast members check wristbands throughout the night and rope off areas to check wristbands. As the regular park hours come to a close, cast members will begin ushering out guests without wristbands. If you will be in the park all day, you do not need to exit to get your wristband (we recommend you do NOT leave or you'll face long lines to get back in). You can check-in at Blue Sky Cellar. If you do need to exit the party, take your ticket with you so you can get back in.
Some major entertainment times are on the Disneyland app, but not all. The event guide has all of the showtimes and locations for character sightings and trails.
The cast members wear party clothes for this event. The treat holders vary. Sometimes they are cauldrons and sometimes rectangular carts. The treat trail markers look like taller Oogie Boogie ghosts. Besides a ton of candy, we got carrots, healthy snacks and even glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoos! That candy sure gets heavy!
Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment
The Frightfully Fun Parade at Oogie Boogie Bash
Hoppy news! The Frightfully Fun Parade could be back in 2023. Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman from Sleepy Hollow lead the way about 15 minutes before the parade. Mickey and Minnie lead a cavalcade of characters and villains who will be scaring up fun along the parade route. Keep your eyes open for an appearance from the Cheshire Cat bringing up the rear!
Parade times may be about 7:45 p.m. and 10 p.m. Both parades travel in the same direction. The parade begins down by Silly Symphony Swings and ends near Guardians of the Galaxy. Decide where you want to watch the parade and be ready to hop in place when you see people claiming spots about 45 minutes early. The parade makes it to the Hyperion Theatre about 20 minutes after it begins.
If you have seen this parade already, this might be a good place to save time by skipping since the party is so short. Spend your time on new experiences rather than waiting for the parade. On other hand, there are fewer shows to compete with your time, so this may be the year to watch! The Hitchhiking Ghosts are back on the front of the Haunted Mansion float. Constance Hatchaway (the bride) is on the backside of the float.
There is a Frightfully Fun Parade dining package available as well as a dessert party. We'll get into the details later.
Mickey’s Trick & Treat Show
The tadpoles have a not-so-scary interactive stage show starring Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Goofy and Donald. It takes place in the Disney Theatre (where you can catch the daytime Disney Jr. Dance Party during normal operations). There’ll be dancing, age-appropriate scary tales, candy and bubbles. This party is a great addition for toddlers and small children. The show is short and sweet. Sounds like the perfect party to me!
Showtimes are usually 6:15 p.m., 6:55 p.m., 7:35 p.m., 9 p.m. and 9:50 p.m.
Travel through a special walkthrough of Villains Grove Trail at Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. This villain-inspired, dreamlike journey is unlike anything you've seen before. It has magical special effects, spooky sounds, shadows and lighting. You'll want to visit this grove when it's very dark. There are no actual live characters or candy along this trail.
Here were the bewitching worlds in the Villains Grove in 2022:
- Frollo’s Sanctuary — Enter an otherworldly cathedral of trees infused with incense smells and chanting voices (Guilty!).
- Maleficent’s Will — Roam through a region of eerie ravens, thorny vines and a seemingly spellbound waterfall of cascading color!
- Cheshire Cat in Wonderland — We took a swirling trip "over there."
- Queen of Hearts Garden — Wander through a charming garden of roses that paint themselves red right before your eyes!
- Scar’s Elephant Graveyard — Descend into a vast expanse. Can you hear the echoes of hyena laughter and see shooting flames?
- Dr. Facilier’s Friends on the Other Side — Summoned by the great beyond, shadowy hands and colorful spells lure you deeper into the grove’s dark corners.
- The Wicked Queen’s Lightning Forest — Experience the forest awakening as an electrifying storm flashes from branch to branch.
- Home of the Wisps — Winged caretakers guide you to safety amidst endless magical light.
- Dawn — Follow flickering lanterns toward a brilliant sunrise and your escape from this mythical trip!
We heard scary tales of long lines, but when we visited, the line moved quickly. You might time your journey during a parade or before the park closes. Our wait and time spent on the trail equaled about 45 minutes.
Oogie Boogie Bash Character Greetings and Rides
Your favorite characters, including the villains you may love to hate, will be out. With character meet and greets returning, you can once again take photos together and even get hugs, if the villain is willing. Some classic characters appear in Halloween costumes. Other characters, such as Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Tim Burton's The Mad Hatter, the Evil Queen and others, oversee the candy distribution from thrones along their themed trick-or-treat trails.
Here's where you could find characters in 2022. Characters and locations may change throughout the season. Hop back for the 2023 deets!):
- Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle Cow as the Sanderson Sisters — Hollywood Land
- Bruno — Grizzly Peak near The Little Mermaid — Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Sinister Step and Repeat: Grizzly River Run Water Wheel
- Disney Duos (characters from the same movie or show): Carthay Circle (We saw Cinderella with her stepmother and wicked stepsisters, followed by characters from Hercules last year.)
- Mickey and Minnie: Paradise Park in front of the water
- Heroic Encounters: Avengers Campus
- Classic Animated Friends: Pacific Wharf
- Swashbuckling Sidekicks: Pacific Wharf (We caught Captain Hook and Smee as well as King John and other villains from Robin Hood last year)
- Incredibles: Incredicoaster
- Pixar Pals: near Poultry Palace
- Residents of Cars Land: Near Cozy Cone Motel
Here's the scoop: The longest lines of the night in the past have been to meet characters. The characters in Carthay Circle had the shortest lines and were the easiest to visit. You will want to identify which characters you want to see before the party starts just in case lines do form. If you do decide to hop in line to see the Sanderson Sisters before the party, cast members may cap the line if it gets too long. You can try checking back later in the night.
Rides and Attractions at Oogie Boogie Bash
The ride wait times are historically shorter during the former Mickey’s Halloween Party and Oogie Boogie Bash. Crowds are limited and there is so much other fun to explore. All rides are open during the party but check the Disneyland refurbishments schedule before your visit. You may enjoy the screamin’ ride overlays that take place every night of the season, including Oogie Boogie Bash nights.
After 3 p.m. daily, including party nights, the story you experience during the daytime at Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: Breakout! continues as Rocket Raccoon breaks back in to save Groot during Guardians of the Galaxy — Monsters After Dark. (The regular Guardians of the Galaxy ride closes at 2 p.m. to transition to the Monsters After Dark version, so the ride is closed for about 30 to 60 minutes each day.) With a heavy metal soundtrack and terrifying creatures, you’ll be howling with excitement on this thrilling nighttime ride. During party time Genie+ will not be available for use (and with shorter wait times, you won't need it!).
Hop over to "Radiator Screams" to enjoy the mesmerizing Halloween décor and lighting, plus the ride overlays of Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween. The costumed cars will be crashing the party too, so drive in to meet your favorite "Cars" characters! In addition to all of the party entertainment and ride overlays, you can also enjoy the Halloween décor. Oogie Boogie decorated the park more bewitching than ever before. The treat trail in Cars Land has a particularly "bootiful" view.
These are the rides and attractions that were open during Oogie Boogie Bash in 2023:
- Animation Academy — sessions start at 6 p.m. and run every half hour until the last session at 10:30 p.m. Artist choices on the nights we visited were different Sanderson sisters. The schedule is posted out front.
- Guardians of the Galaxy — Monsters After Dark (opens at 3 p.m. daily)*
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Monster's Inc.
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Luigi's Honkin' Haul-O-Weem
- Mater's Graveyard JamBOOree
- Mickey's PhilharMagic (closes at 10 p.m.)
- Jessie's Critter Carousel
- Pixar Pal-A-Round (closed from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on party nights)
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Silly Symphony Swings
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- Goofy's Sky School
- Golden Zephyr
- The Little Mermaid
- Grizzly River Run (open 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail (closes at 4:30 p.m. and reopens at dusk as the Villains Grove)
- Soarin' Around the World
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure at Avengers Campus is open for the party.
*Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission Breakout! closes daily at 2 p.m., then reopens by 3 p.m. for Monsters After Dark.
Oogie Boogie Bash Costume Information
One of the exciting parts of the Oogie Boogie Bash is that frogs of all ages can wear family-friendly costumes and get to trick or treat. Use good judgment and keep safety in mind when choosing a costume.
Costume guidelines for all guests:
- Guests who dress as Disney characters cannot pose for pictures or sign autographs.
- Costumes cannot have sharp or pointed objects and cannot have materials that could strike another guest.
- Costumes may not drag on the ground (no full-length princess dresses).
- Layered costumes and costumes that surround the entire body are discouraged and may be subject to additional screening.
- Costumes may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain weapons that could be mistaken for actual weapons.
Costume guidelines for guests 13 and under:
- Kids can wear some masks — eyes must be visible and the mask cannot cover the entire face.
- You may not have props that look like real weapons. Plastic lightsabers and plastic swords are OK.
Costume guidelines for guests 14 and up:
- Capes cannot go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are allowed.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus.
- Headgear cannot cover the face.
- Costume masks are not allowed.
- Face coverings for medical purposes and to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are allowed.
- Guests may only wear costumes to the event for which they have valid tickets (daytime guests without party tickets cannot dress up).
- Full face paint is OK.
Guests who do not adhere to the costume guidelines may be refused entry unless they can modify the costume to meet the standards.
Of course, there is Oogie Boogie Bash apparel to purchase if you aren't the type to dress up. With new Oogie Boogie Bash ears, a spirit jersey, shorts, sweatshirts and sippers, you can still be wickedly stylish even if you don't want to wear a Halloween costume.
Our biggest tip is to check the weather. It was very hot the entire night on opening night in 2022. That made my Loki Variant jacket feel like a really bad idea. We recommend dressing in layers in case it cools off at night or in case you need to shed a layer. Later in the season, it could get chilly.
Trick-or-Treating at Oogie Boogie Bash
Our whole family enjoys trick-or-treating in the parks. Trick-or-treaters can collect candy from cauldrons along the trick-or-treat trails throughout the park. Besides candy, you can collect healthy goodies such as carrots, apple slices and Pirate’s Booty from the regular treat trails.
When you enter the park, a cast member will hand you a bag to collect candy, but you might want to bring your own larger and sturdier bag to haul your loot around. If it gets heavy, store it in a stroller or locker (along with sweatshirts or rain gear).
You might want to save trick-or-treating until later in the night when lines tend to go down. That way you do not have to carry the candy all night. The lines are longest in the beginning and disappear as the night goes on, so do not waste early party time waiting in candy lines. There is so much candy and it's not going anywhere. All of the candy we received in 2022 was from Mars Wrigley. We also received grapes, carrots, apple slices, crackers, Pirate's Booty, pretzels and non-food items. You can let a cast member know if you have allergies.
There were nine villain-themed trick-or-treat trails in 2022. These trails are immersive with eerie music, characters and themed scenery. Every immersive trail has a villain! Here's a look at the 2022 villain treat trails:
- Madame Mim — Hyperion Theatre Courtyard
- Mother Gothel — Behind Grizzly River Run
- Ernesto de la Cruz — To the left of the main entrance to Avengers Campus (across from the waterfall)
There were six returning villain treat trails:
- Oogie Boogie (inside Disney Animation — this is the only indoor trail)
- Maleficent (by Soarin')
- Dr. Facilier (By Golden Zephyr)
- Agatha Harkness (Avengers Campus) — Find her in the Sanctum casting spells.
- Sid (Pixar Pier) — Check out the Sid Show Circus and Sid's toy creations.
- Cruella (Hollywood Backlot) — She sets the stage for a fashion show, and Cruella is the future.
Other Treat Trails may be found here but without characters:
- Cars Land (It has a gourd-geous Halloween backdrop.)
- Buena Vista Street (We got full-size candy bars at this location that pops up in the middle of the party)
The villains talk to you as you pass by, but are generally up on stages and not available to pose with you for pictures. You might be able to snap a selfie. It keeps the crowds moving. But they are very entertaining to see and hear, so we highly recommend finding their trails. You have several candy stops along the way to visit them. Cruella, Agatha Harkness and Sid were new in 2021, and we are so hoppy they returned in 2022. They are wicked good fun!
We hit Madame Mim, Agatha and Mother Gothel early with very short lines. Then after the first parade, we hit Ernesto de la Cruz, Cruella and Oogie Boogie with much-shortened lines as well. We went through Buena Vista Street, stashed our loot in a locker and later hit Cars Land, Sid and Maleficent trails. Both Dr. Facilier and Ernest de la Cruz are closed down during the parade.
Oogie Boogie Bash Food and Merchandise
Two dining packages in 2022 provided reserved viewing for the Frightfully Fun Parade: The Wine Country Trattoria Oogie Boogie Bash Parade Dining and Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party. Here are the delicious details for the 2022 packages.
Wine Country Trattoria Oogie Boogie Bash Parade Dining is a three-course meal with a starter, entree and dessert. The package costs $59 for adults and $36 for children ages 3 to 9, plus tax and gratuity (discounts do not apply). There is a $10 upcharge for ordering rib-eye steak.
You'll dine between 12:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. before or during the early entry time in the park. (You'll need a daytime ticket that gives you access before 3 p.m. if you reserve before 3 p.m. After 3 p.m. your Oogie Boogie ticket will get you in, but be sure to arrive early.) You will let your server know you'd like to upgrade to the package. We like that you can dine before the party so you don't waste any party time, and you start your party with a full belly.
The food is a starter of salad or soup with a main course and a dessert. The dessert is a Mistress of Evil Black Forest Cake. Tadpoles get a choice of chicken breast, whole-grain pasta with marinara and meatballs, salmon or cheese pizza with two sides (fruit, broccoli or roasted potatoes) and Lava Gravestone Cake.
We were unable to make an advance reservation, but we joined the Walk-Up List and upgraded to the parade dining package. We liked that the food was good. We started the party with full bellies, and we did not waste party time with a big meal. We had an area to watch the parade. We arrived 30 minutes before the parade started. The viewing area was near the waterfall across from the main entrance to Avengers Campus. You'll want to angle yourself to see the parade coming from the Pixar Pier area.
The viewing area is separate from the dining area. Before parade time, you'll make your way to a separate reserved standing viewing area to witness the magic and mayhem of the Frightfully Fun Parade during Oogie Boogie Bash party nights. You can make reservations now for the day of your party ticket. (Walk-ins may be accommodated until 6 p.m., if available.) Upon arrival, you'll request an upgrade to the dining experience. You'll need to show your Oogie Boogie Bash ticket to get the experience. Packages are subject to availability.
Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party offers "ghoul-inary" delights including hauntingly scrumptious desserts and two beverages (plus a bottle of water) along with reserved seated viewing of the parade in front of Sonoma Terrace The Little Mermaid. Adults may choose drinks with alcohol. Reservations can be made for the dessert party up to 60 days in advance. This experience is available in two sessions per night, with reservation times beginning at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. during party nights. Note that our dessert party photos are from 2021, so the selection may be different from this year's menu.
You'll be able to check in up to 45 minutes before the first parade (which starts at 7:50 p.m.) and up to 30 minutes before the second parade (which starts at 10:05 p.m.). Seating is first-come, first served, so we highly recommend arriving earlier than recommended for the best seat. You may be seated with other guests or in a back row. The dessert party begins 30 minutes before the parade starts and can be enjoyed up until the parade ends. The front row is low tables and the back rows are high tops.
Tickets for the dessert party are paid for when you reserve. It's $89 per person (ages 3 and up) and includes tax and gratuity. Children age 2 and under may attend free of charge, but they must be seated on the lap of an adult. You'll need to have Oogie Boogie Bash tickets to book. If the parade is canceled due to technical issues or weather, your dessert package will not be refunded.
We like that this gives you a seat to watch the parade, but you can save money by hopping in place on the parade route around the same time you might check in for the dessert party without spending any extra money. And you are already going to be loaded up on trick-or-treating sweets. Use them to make your own dessert party!
Other Dining Options
Besides the parade dining, other themed eateries are open during the event. The following restaurants are open, and some close early (restaurant hours are subject to change). You can look up each restaurant listed below on the Disneyland site to see the hours for the date you plan to visit:
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical
- Angry Dogs
- Award Wieners (closes at 9:30 p.m.)
- Corn Dog Castle
- Cocina Cucamonga (closes at 8 p.m.)
- Cozy Cone Motel
- Flo's V8 Cafe mix of Melon, Peach and Mint Liqueurs and Orange and Pineapple Juices, topped with a Glow Cube — Look for Oogie Boogie Bash – exclusive loaded fries with buffalo chicken, loaded gravy or loaded gravy
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.
- Poultry Palace
- Lamplight Lounge (5:05 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Lamplight Lounge Boardwalk Dining (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Lucky Fortune Cookery (closes at 7 p.m.)
- Studio Catering (closes at 9 p.m.)
- Hollywood Lounge — Look for Oogie Boogie Bash–exclusive drink, The Witches are Back (mix of Melon, Peach and Mint Liqueurs and Orange and Pineapple Juices, topped with a Glow Cube)
- Wine Country Trattoria (dinner is 4 p.m. to 5:55 p.m.)
- Paradise Garden Grill (closes at 7 p.m.)
- And more (check online for hours)
The party goes by so quickly. You might not want to stop for food. We recommend filling up before the party starts. You might want to make stops for the strawberry-flavored Pain Churro and the raspberry-flavored Panic Churro.
If you dine at Wine Country Trattoria during the party, go to the dark side with delicious Mistress of Evil Chocolate Cake. It comes with the parade dining package.
You can purchase Oogie Boogie Bash-themed shirts, tumblers and pins while supplies last. Oogie Boogie Bash items sell out in a scary fast way and may not be available for all party dates. Of course, there's spooktacular Halloween merch available outside the party, as well, in both parks and Downtown Disney. You can find spirit jerseys, shirts, a festive Minnie Mouse ear headband, a Mini Loungefly backpack and more. Plus there are a lot more Halloween items to put you in the Halloween spirit.
Oogie Boogie Bash Tips
Here are a few tips for the Oogie Boogie Bash — a Disneyland Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure.
- Tickets sell out quickly. Buy early in 2023.
- Plan a fun costume. People of all ages dress up!
- Follow the costume guidelines.
- Dress for the weather. Make sure your costume is comfortable in heat or rain. We saw some sweltering little Oogie Boogies on opening night.
- Arrive at the park entrance up to three hours before the party starts, depending on your night. We recommend arriving by 3 p.m. to skip the later lines and get a jump on the fun.
- Collect a map and look it over to seek out character greetings and treat trails (although the 2022 map did not offer specific character information).
- A couple of attractions have limited hours (noted above in our ride list).
- Check the Disneyland app and site for some showtimes and ride wait times.
- Note showtimes for Mickey's Trick & Treat and the Frightfully Fun Parade (mentioned above).
- Take advantage of free PhotoPass downloads during the party. Ask for Halloween Magic Shots. Scan the PhotoPass QR cost on your wristband.
- Are you a new Magic Key holder? Your Magic Key pass unlocks a very special experience at Oogie Boogie Bash this year. You can enjoy a special Hocus Pocus photo-op near Silly Symphony Swings. It's a backdrop and does not include any live characters. There is a special gift for Magic Key holders as well.
- Save trick-or-treating for after the lines go down, but definitely hop into some immersive trails with characters at some point.
- Get a locker for sweatshirts, water bottles, bags of candy or anything else you do not want to carry all night.
- Visit the Villains Grove when it's very dark outside.
- Find your favorite character locations before the party starts.
- Watch the projections on the Carthay Circle Bell Tower.
- Stay hydrated!
What About Halloween Time in Disneyland Park?
Just because the party has left Disneyland Park doesn’t mean the Halloween fun is leaving too. Disneyland is still decorated with pumpkins, and guests with Disneyland tickets will still get to take a spin on Haunted Mansion Holiday, where Jack Skellington takes over the Haunted Mansion. You can meet Jack Skellington and Sally in New Orleans Square, and costumed classic characters on Main Street, U.S.A. Disneyland has brought back Halloween Screams for all guests most nights of the Halloween season. On most nights, the show has just projections, music and special effects. Fireworks light up the show on select nights (mainly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
If you are hungry for details on frightfully fun treats, there are plenty of fun, themed treats in both parks. Hop over to our foodie guide to Disneyland Halloween Treats for some ideas for tasty treats that are available throughout the season, as well as during the party.
Have questions about Oogie Boogie Bash — A Disneyland Halloween Party? Drop us a line in the comments below! Don't froget to check out our Guide to Disneyland Halloween Time to see what’s hoppening in Disneyland Park for Halloween.
Related: Best Time to Visit Disneyland
Related: Guide to Planning for Holidays at Disneyland