Enjoy an all-inclusive day resort experience at Discovery Cove®
, the #1 Amusement Park in the World according to millions of travelers in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice™ Awards. Spend the day snorkeling and interacting with the animals, relaxing on the secluded beaches and eating the freshly prepared meals, plus unlimited snacks, drinks and alcoholic beverages. This intimate park is limited to only 1,300 guests a day, so you can escape the crowds and just relax for a day of incredible experiences!
This E-Ticket includes a 30 minute reserved Dolphin Swim experience. You'll interact with a bottlenose dolphin and a trainer, while wading in the Dolphin Lagoon
With this E-Ticket, you will also gain 14-day unlimited admission and free self-parking to Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
, SeaWorld® Orlando
and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™
, around the date of your Discovery Cove reservation. This 14-day admission must be used consecutively with your visit to Discovery Cove, either before, after, or a combination of both.
Your Ultimate Dolphin Swim Day Resort Package includes:
- A reserved 30 minute swim with a bottlenose dolphin. Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also participating in the dolphin swim experience.
- Encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets in a freshwater aquarium
- Hand feeding exotic birds in the free-flight Explorer's Aviary
- Relaxing on pristine beaches
- Floating along our scenic Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch and unlimited snacks, drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Lockers, sunscreen, snorkel gear, changing facilities
- All day self parking at Discovery Cove®
- Unlimted admission to Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay, SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ in Orlando for 14 consecutive days around the date of your reservation.
You will receive your time for the dolphin swim upon check-in at Discovery Cove on the day of your reservation. Times are based on a first-come, first-serve basis.