Enjoy an all-inclusive day resort experience at Discovery Cove®
, the #1 Amusement Park in the World according to millions of travelers in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice™ Awards. Spend the day snorkeling and interacting with the animals, relaxing on the secluded beaches and eating the freshly prepared meals, plus unlimited snacks, drinks and alcoholic beverages. This intimate park is limited to only 1,300 guests a day, so you can escape the crowds and just relax for a day of incredible experiences!
This E-Ticket includes a 30 minute reserved Dolphin swim. You'll interact with a bottlenose dolphin and a trainer, while wading in the Dolphin Lagoon
With this E-Ticket, you will also gain 14-day unlimited admission to SeaWorld® Orlando
and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™
, around the date of your Discovery Cove reservation. This 14-day admission must be used consecutively with your visit to Discovery Cove, either before, after, or a combination of both.
Your Dolphin Swim Day Resort Package includes:
- A reserved 30 minute swim with a bottlenose dolphin. Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also participating in the dolphin swim experience.
- Snorkeling with thousands of tropical fish and rays in The Grand Reef .
- Encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets in a freshwater aquarium
- Hand feeding exotic birds in the free-flight Explorer's Aviary
- Relaxing on pristine beaches
- Floating along our scenic Wind-Away River
- Unlimited snacks, drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Lockers, sunscreen, snorkel gear, changing facilities
- All day self parking at Discovery Cove®
- Unlimted admission to SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ in Orlando for 14 consecutive days around the date of your reservation.
You will receive your time for the dolphin experience upon check-in at Discovery Cove on the day of your reservation. Times are based on a first-come, first-serve basis.ATTENTION: DISCOVERY COVE’S MODIFIED, “WADE WITH” DOLPHIN EXPERIENCE IS AVAILABLE
Guests with Signature Dolphin Swim reservations will now be able to enter the water and enjoy a modified shallow-water experience. Guests will be able to touch and interact with dolphins in an even more personal setting with physical distancing in place. Photographers will be present. Face coverings will be required to be worn by guests, as well as our zoological professionals, and physical distancing between parties will be in place. At this time, the deep-water experience (where guests glide through the water alongside the dolphin), will not be part of the current program, due to physical distancing requirements between zoological professionals and guests. Additional details on our modified park operation are available here
This is your E-Ticket for entry to Discovery Cove®. You must show a photo ID and matching E-Ticket reservation at Guest Services for each guest over the age of 18. Discovery Cove® check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. on the morning of your reservation. We recommend that you check-in as early as possible to take full advantage of your day at the park.
The personalized ID card you receive at Discovery Cove® check in will serve as your 14-day unlimited admission ticket to SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™. If you visit SeaWorld® Orlando or Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ before your reservation date, you must present your E-Ticket and a photo ID for each party member 18 years or older at the Guest Relations/Services window located at the front gate of the sister park.