ZooTampa at Lowry Park
1101 W Sligh Avenue
Tampa, FL 33604
Hop inside ZooTampa at Lowry Park and experience the wildlife of Florida and similar climates like Asia, Australia and more like nowhere else! ZooTampa's focus is on endangered and vulnerable species and they’re efforts are dedicated to providing the best care for the animals while also educating visitors and hopefully inspiring them to protect and preserve wildlife. While at the ZooTampa you can walk the shady Florida Boardwalk where you’ll encounter numerous Florida species. Once you’ve explored the Florida Boardwalk, head to the Wild Manatees that are receiving lifesaving care. While there you’ll be able to talk with the famous animal ambassadors and animal care specialist! Next hop on the Safari Tram and experience a behind the scenes tour or attend a Bird of Prey show. Hungry for more animal interactions? Be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to feed a rhino, meet a giant tortoise, or make friends with a penguin. Finally, don't froget to pack a bathing suit for the tadpoles where they can splash on the three-story splash down at the Roaring Springs area of the Zoo.
More blog resources for ZooTampa at Lowry Park
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Is Here — Tickets Now Available!
- Trick or Treat! Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Park Plan
- A Hoppin' Overview of Universal Orlando Resort Events in 2022 and 2023
- Full ~Frogtastic~ Schedule of Events at Disney World in 2022 and 2023
- The Disney Genie+ Guru's Take: Multiple Experiences Passes at Disneyland