Kennedy Space Center
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex provides an exhilarating & educational experience of the space program.See all things to do
Kennedy Space Center Tips and General Information
Whether touring the Rocket Garden, or boarding a full-scale replica of the Space Shuttle Explorer, visitors are guaranteed to gain a new perspective on the incredible feats accomplished by the space program.
Worlds apart from Orlando's Theme Parks - but only 45 minutes away. Plan on a full day to explore NASA's launch headquarters, located on a huge island wildlife refuge eight times the size of Manhattan. Each year, millions of visitors from across the world make the trek to this hub of technology and discovery, where many of mankind's greatest accomplishments take place.
At Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, you get the unique chance to tour - up close - NASA's launch and landing facilities. Experience interactive simulators, live shows and jaw-dropping encounters with massive rockets. As well as have the opportunity to meet a real member of NASA's Astronaut Corps. It's all what you can expect from an inspiring day at Kennedy Space Center.
More blog resources for Kennedy Space Center
Related Kennedy Space Center Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- The Best Options for a Vegetarian at Universal Orlando
- Top 20 Tips to Maximize Your Time at Universal Orlando Resort
- The Frog Family's Guide to Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World